PDA

View Full Version : DUMB ASS DETROIT RAPPER

D.dob
07-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Detroit rapper Calicoe fuk head www.eurweb,com/2012/07/detroit-rapper-young-calico-being-investigated-for-dog-fight-video-watch/ what was he on k-12 mixed with some lean and a hit of crack.

Officially Retired
07-11-2012, 07:53 PM
I am sorry, I can't watch video. What happened exactly?

Jack

redmistkennel
07-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Link will not work for me.

D.dob
07-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Sorry fellows rally dont know how to use the computer like that but just google Detroit rapper Calico

QCK23
07-11-2012, 09:49 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/detroit-rappers-pitbulls-police-boasting-dogfights-webisode-cribs-article-1.1112349

D.dob
07-12-2012, 06:14 AM
what was he thinking? Thanks QCK23 for the link

Dogman
07-12-2012, 09:50 AM
His dumb self asked for it he put up a video showing his dogs and gamefowl reffering to them as grand champs and calling the pups champs in the making then speaking to the camera he asked them do they want to fight dogs and letting them know that he makes lots of money fighting dogs .well it was aired on YouTube then somebody also put it on fedsonline .im really not sure if somebody putting it on fedsonline is what got him busted but all I can say is that he got what he asked for? Dumb people do dumb things and get dumb results lol .he basically snitched on hisself .being attention seeking

Dogman
07-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Go to pedsonline and then go to general discussion and it will say Detroit rapper calicoe busted for dog fighting and they have another video of him showing his yard

QCKLime
07-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Basically, this is some "battle rapper" from Detroit, who took a media outlet group through a friend's yard, and did a "yard tour" for them. When he took them around the back of the house, he said "Y'all wanna see some fighting dogs? I hope we don't get indicted for this shit." and went on to point out Grand Champion roosters, and two other Grand Champion dogs, every other dog was a Champion or Champion in the making he. He talked about how much money they gamble on the dogs, and how much money they earn from it. All blatant and bold as hell. Then, someone put the video on youtube, and naturally, it went viral in a matter of hours.

He was already being investigated by the time that video was posted on PedsOnline. Local humane society's were outraged, and people had been blowing up his social networking pages about it. He responded by saying the video was made solely for his "image", that rappers talk about shit that they don't really do all of the time, and nothing should be taken that seriously, that it was all "blown out of proportion."

This guy is a massive fucking idiot. Yes, tons of rappers make millions of dollars rapping about shit that they don't do -- what they ALSO DON'T do is create homemade media videos of them handling drugs, distributing drugs, taking money for drugs, actually killing people, etc. If they did, they'd be under investigation as well. The simple act of making this video is too close to snitching in my book - it's begging for the state of Michigan to conduct another severe and unconstitutional dog fighting investigation, that could affect REAL people, and THAT pisses me off. In a perfect world, someone would've put this asshole in the hospital by now.

scary
07-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Common sense ain't so common these days!!!

Officially Retired
07-13-2012, 07:23 AM
QckLime, I can always count on you for a brutal rendition of the facts, thank you :)

widerange
08-06-2012, 04:39 AM
Common sense ain't so common these days!!!

I was thinking the samething

Oregonbulldog
08-06-2012, 07:12 PM
He must think that we live in a free country.