PDA

View Full Version : FEMALE EATING SH@T

Xavier101
07-16-2012, 06:43 AM
I have a female that is dew to deliver in 4 to 5 days time and she is eating her own shit ......WHY IS THIS ???

I gave her right through her pregnancy vitamine and calsuim tablets every second day, the vitamin tablets is a fully balenced tablet for pregnant woman and is expensive.

I always use this tablet and my pups and bitch are always looking good, strong and healthy.

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW OF ANY POSSIBLE RESON FOR THIS BEHAVOIR.

THANKS

skipper
07-16-2012, 07:04 AM
You are probably giving her to much food that goes straight through the system without being fully digested. The most common reason for dogs eating there shit is problems with there digestion system.

Officially Retired
07-16-2012, 07:07 AM
Remember that human women are 3-4x the size of a dog, so you might be giving too much.

I don't usually give extra vitamins anymore, I just feed a balanced diet.

When I was giving vitamins, though, I cut them in half or in quarters, if they were human vitamins.

Jack

Xavier101
07-16-2012, 08:03 AM
Thanks but I give her a smaller dosage already. But what has the extra vitamins got to do with eating shit?
I don't get it.
Care to explain plz

R2L
07-16-2012, 08:32 AM
People need to realize the board is not jack's mailbox @ skipper. lol.

skipper
07-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Thanks but I give her a smaller dosage already. But what has the extra vitamins got to do with eating shit?
I don't get it.
Care to explain plz

It hasn't. It was just a friendly advice on saving you some money on those vitamin pills. If you are in need of help why question the advice given to you? This is not a place where you can demand answers to all your questions. Your bitch have trouble digesting her food. The vitamins have nothing to do with that. There are things you can give her that helps her digesting. For example appelcider vinegar is supposed to help digestion. I don't know what you are feeding. But when given kibble lots of the natural enzymes in the food has been killed in the process. So if kibble is what you are giving her I suggest you switch her to a more natural and sound raw diet, where there are plenty of enzymes, which is essential for a healthy digestion.

The more info you give us the bigger are the chances that somebody are able to help you out...

Xavier101
07-16-2012, 10:23 AM
I question the answer as its got nothing to do via the problem. If you said this from the begining that its got nothing to do but you try to help me save money the I would never have questioned your answer.
And secondly I did NOT demand any answer at all !!!!!!!

Now that this is setteled, THANKS FOR YOUR DETAILED INFO ITS NICE TO KNOW NOW I UNDERSTAND BETTER.:lotsagreen: