PDA

View Full Version : Alligator Pup Available

No Quarter Kennel
07-21-2012, 04:24 PM
I've got a female from this litter left http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=418054. She's 12 weeks old and Born April 27th, this year. This entire litter is well above average in every category. Movement, structure, instincts and intelligence. They'll pass any "test" you want them to pass for their age and development. Even had one little gyp from this litter kill her first young possum at 9 weeks of age. Very good litter from two proven parents and an honest, true bred, no bullshit pedigree. If she's not gone pretty quick, I'll keep her here with the other two of six I've selected b/c she'll make a winner, no doubt.

She's still $500 plus shipping. I can get her transported for $325. I'm located in central Texas now very close to Temple. If you are interested, email me at noquarterkennel@hotmail.com

No Quarter Kennel
07-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Just a little info and history on this breeding. It's doubled up on the Calley dog. Calley comes from the same litter as AC/DC's Diablo POR, Ferguson's Skeeter 1xw, Hammonds' Change of Luck (a killer). There were two other dogs from that litter that I can't account for as they left Catch Dog Enterprises without my knowing where they went. 4 of the six are accounted for and proved to be better dogs than most people own. So, this particular litter is doubled up on a COMPLETE LITTER, not an individual dog.

Tupark is off of Calley and Hailstone. Hailstone is an ROM dog and a 2xw. Tupark is a "typical" Hailstone dog. Pretty damn smart, a little bit wired and rough.

Jezebelle is above average ability, athleticism and mouth. She IS GAME!

You got Roberto (Zack) one of the best at his weight, ever. You have Park Son ROM who is one of the better producers of his time and you have a splash of Tonka Red Baron blood as well. This is a well put together gene pool of which I know a ton about the first 4 generations. There's way too many good dogs for this little bitch to not turn out.

By the way, her name is Mojito.

shaft
09-26-2016, 02:30 PM
Do you still have her

Greatlakesgamedogs
10-14-2016, 02:30 PM
Still have her