PDA

View Full Version : FOR ACTIVE DOGMEN

skootermc
08-11-2012, 11:04 AM
FAR TOO MANY "FAKE",UN-KNOWN,LIARS ,WINNERS AND LOSERS IN THIS THING OF OURS!I WOULD LIKE OPINIONS ON THIS MATTER AND/OR EVEN SOMEONE TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE TO CREATE SOMEWHAT OF A REPORTING "MATCH" JOURNAL OR ANY OTHER IDEA OR WAY TO REPORT ACTIVE DOGS WINS/LOSES.I PERSONALLY DONT THINK IT WOULD BE WISE FOR AN ACTIVE DOGMEN OR KENNEL TO DO SO BUT THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE ONE TO SKIN A CAT...ACTUALLY I SPOKE TO FAT BILL ABOUT STARTING HIS MAGAZINE AGDT BACK UP BUT HE ISNT INTERESTED,WHICH I RESPECT SINCERELY.WE AS DOGMEN DESIRE THIS TO SHOW AND HAVE PROOF OF WIN/LOSES/DRAWS ALSO OUR ANIMALS DESERVE RECOGNITION THE MOST!.ANY AND ALL IDEAS ARE HELPFUL IN THIS MATTER AND ESPECIALLY YOUR OPINION JACK IM SURE YOU CAN CONJURE UP A BRILLIANT PLAN TO ASSIST IN THIS MATTER. THANKS YIS...ps. jack we spoke about this topic before privately if im not mistaken...just to elaborate the INTERNATIONAL SDJ DOESNT HAVE MANY IF ANY USA SHOW REPORTS,MAYBE FOR GOOD REASON, I DONT KNOW BUT IM WILLING TO MAKE A CHANGE TO ASSIST ALL OF US !

bulldogsrus
08-11-2012, 11:57 AM
IMHO the days of reporting shows are over. The game needs to go back to being out the public eye, it dont need more info for anyone to get their hands on.

... and talking of fat bill, look what he did with his mag, you sent reports in thinking only other dogmen who have been vouched for would be reading the mag. Few years down the line and its on sale to anyone who is willing to pay for it. Same with the sporting dog journal, even the old editions from JKs days are reprinted and on sale to anyoe on Lulu

Bit of a fucker really if you still use the same kennel name and are in a country where even owning the dogs is illegal !

skootermc
08-11-2012, 02:01 PM
TRUE AND UNDERSTANDABLE POINT YOU MAKE INDEED!!!...BUT THERE HAS TO BE A WAY /WAYS TO MAKE OTHERS FEEL COMFORTABLE BY ONLY HAVING A PLACE TO REPORT OUR SHOW NEWS...EX.(MAIL INS ONLY,EMAILS...) OR EVEN A PLACE TO CONTACT TO GET A TRUE ACCURATE REFERENCE ON AN ANIMAL TO VERIFY SUCH THINGS.IM NOT PARTICULARLY SAYING A BOOK/MAGAzine .... keep your brains cells churning for ideas ..thanks

skipper
08-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Try to connect to a private circle of serious and honest people, and stay within that circle. Keep it under the radar and stop giving a fuck about what you can't do anything about. There will always be fakes were there is prestige and money. Some kind of magazine or registry for shows are a thing of the past. Way to risky.

thefoodchain
08-14-2012, 05:31 PM
This post has been read and read again by myself. So with that said we live in a new era, any and everybody with a facebook, twitter and cell phone is a writer and film director. This thing has a long history of bottom feeders, men of NO HONOR and thieves. Sadly that over the decades have not changed and might never will. That's just the nature of mankind. If you believe Kane murdered his flesh of his fleshes brother Abel, how much more can we expect from a more internet knowledgeable species? Now the human species is a knowledge driven race. We are fact based. A few Years ago a good dude and MAN wanted to start a subscription based magazine that would include reports. But sadly he passed away as a young man, he was a year older than your humble author so it hit home. Anyway another man took up the vision of our late friend but it didn't have reports.

People freaked out! Calling the mag a joke and a rip off. It wasn't done out of malice rather out of common sense. When they come and they well come the publisher will be involved in a scenario that will cost $50.000 to get out of. So let's keep it real if they ask you to help in legal fees or to come as a character witness how many readers of the mag will step up? So the day of this sort of medium is in the past. IMHO what will be best is make the purse 250lbs 0f your chosen feed a bottle of your drink fyi crown royal. In the grand scheme of it all it's about the contestants. This would weed out some of the knuckleheads that have deep pockets from other enterprises than a 9 to 5. Them cats trip me out and piss me off with all that 10k noise. Cause they know they really don't want none. And in closing those that need to know will know if you a REAL.

skootermc
08-14-2012, 08:06 PM
VERY,VERY INTELLIGENT,SENSEABLE ANSWER AND DESCRIPTION!WILL TAKE HEED,,THANKS FOR YOU INSIGHT MUCH RESPECT!

thefoodchain
08-16-2012, 04:13 PM
VERY,VERY INTELLIGENT,SENSEABLE ANSWER AND DESCRIPTION!WILL TAKE HEED,,THANKS FOR YOU INSIGHT MUCH RESPECT!

No doubt. That's what it's all about. The betterment of the fellow man or woman. YIS