PDA

View Full Version : Looking for stud

widerange
08-12-2012, 08:07 AM
I have this Proven female in the carolinas And im in need of a atud dog if one is around feel free to contact me in a message or on this topic. I'm not sure how to post a ped on here yet so if someone could help me out and post this ped or point me in the right direction to learn how to do so myself. It under the name wide ranges lil jade

R2L
08-12-2012, 08:19 AM
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=368035

Just copy paste the url

Ez Country
08-12-2012, 05:20 PM
across the country from ya but i have some nice studs if you want to breed to a Chase/Chita dog

OGDOGG
08-13-2012, 08:58 PM
across the country from ya but i have some nice studs if you want to breed to a Chase/Chita dog
What traits does the Chase/Chita dogs produce?

blastfrompast
08-14-2012, 04:29 PM
TAKE HER BACK TO HER FATHER OR THIS MALE ID-398657

widerange
08-14-2012, 11:18 PM
I wish going back to her sir could happen but he was moved to NY before she could be bred something like what that breeding one have produced is what I'm looking for. The sir to my female does have a half bro that is breed the same except the dam in the 2 nd gen btm side is a heavy jeep dog only thing is that stud is I haven't been able to contact the owner

widerange
08-14-2012, 11:32 PM
I let my online ped account run out but if I googled the right dog the one you suggested was a gr ch spike dog correct? Nice looking ped behind that dog is he yours? I like the way you think because my future plans for breeding ( to see how well the cross would work) was to breed some of my stock to this dog http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=132839 ( if this doesnt post the link could someone help me out and post it) he belongs to a friend of mine and is an outstanding animal that has proved to produce well.

blastfrompast
08-15-2012, 08:41 PM
IM SORRY I PUT THE WRONG PED THE CORRECT PED IS 398657 HE IS A CH RAWHIDE DOG,HE IS IN THE STUD SECTION ON THIS SITE
ON THE 2ND PAGE UNDER THE HEADING (a real champ at stud) if all goes well im going to back something up to him as well

widerange
08-16-2012, 04:39 AM
Oh got ya. That's not a bad looking stud glad you pointed him out to me. What do you have in mind to breed to him. Ifyour okay with me asking

blastfrompast
08-16-2012, 06:06 PM
I GOT A CH LIL BO DAUGHTER FROM PIT ISLSND KENNELS,SHES JEEP X REDBOY HARDCORE KENNELS STUFF SHOULD GO WITH THE RAWHIDE DOGS,AS IM HEARING GOOD STUFF ABOUT THEM!!!:D

blastfrompast
08-16-2012, 06:24 PM
HEY WIDERANGE COULD YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT THAT SPIKE DOG YOU MIGHT BREED TO HE IS BRED GREAT! HAS HE PRODUCED ANYTHING? HE ONLY HAS 2 1X WINNERS IN 32 OFFSPRINGS NO TO GOOD, A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE BREEDING TO HIM THO SO HE PROB IS PUTTING OUT BETTER NUMBERS THAN THAT,TKS

widerange
08-17-2012, 05:17 AM
Some of those posted breeding are " what if's" or could happen breedings and some breeding are not posted so that offspring list isn't correct. He is over all a good producer. Hih percents have came from litters sired by him but they are late starters

blastfrompast
08-18-2012, 10:26 AM
ALSO IS TAYLOR'S GATOR SHAKER IN NEW YORK? IF SO CAN YOU GET ME INTOUCH,IM CLOSE BY,WE CAN DO SUM PUPPY SWAPPEN DOWN THE ROAD I GOT DOGS DOWN FROM CH LIL BO, AND THUG rom. FROM PIT ISLAND KENNELS YOU MIGHT LIKE.:cheers:

widerange
08-18-2012, 11:52 AM
He is in ny but I'll have to make some calls to get you in touch with the new owner. Thanks for the offer I'll see what I can work out for you