PDA

View Full Version : This forum vs pedigrees online

evolutionkennels
08-30-2012, 06:03 AM
No comparison. This website is informative, full of true bulldog enthusiast, is respectful... pedigrees online is a WASTELAND of thugs and illiterates.

Officially Retired
08-30-2012, 06:41 AM
Thanks Evo, I try.

PedsOnline has a lot of traffic, with 12 years of subscribers under their belt, but unfortunately most of is (as you say) is utter riff-raff, with no effort made to remove it.

Like a restaurant or sports bar, if there are no standards of decency enforced, soon only the dregs of society will be able to tolerate the atmosphere.

Jack

evolutionkennels
08-30-2012, 06:47 AM
The problem is that they Talk about everything except dogs. My old partner has a parole hearing next month, and some idiot posted a bunch of pictures of him and gr.ch.machbuck, ch.xena, ch. Rosie, ch.pinky... saying that he is responsible for those exploits. I've emailed the moderator and webmaster 3 times and No response.

R2L
08-30-2012, 07:11 AM
No comparison. This website is informative, full of true bulldog enthusiast, is respectful... pedigrees online is a WASTELAND of thugs and illiterates.

if so, you'd sent me something that we had agreed on.

Officially Retired
08-30-2012, 07:13 AM
The problem is that they Talk about everything except dogs. My old partner has a parole hearing next month, and some idiot posted a bunch of pictures of him and gr.ch.machbuck, ch.xena, ch. Rosie, ch.pinky... saying that he is responsible for those exploits. I've emailed the moderator and webmaster 3 times and No response.

Wow.

evolutionkennels
08-30-2012, 07:23 AM
With all due respect, when someone sends a deposit and changes thier mind, the deposit is forfeited. You still have that full amount toward any other pup. If I do send you back a part of your deposit, it will be at my discretion.

Officially Retired
08-30-2012, 07:30 AM
Here we go :lol:

R2L
08-30-2012, 07:50 AM
Hey man, i didn't expect you too. I've asked for it though and you told me to send half back.
You know the story, it's not a matter of changing my mind. I had to. But since you didn't reply to my last message a few weeks ago, i think you did changed your mind?
Let's settle it in PM or you buy yourself something nice.

About the topic, 100% agreed.

evolutionkennels
08-30-2012, 08:24 AM
That is fine. There is someone in Slovak republic that absolutely loves his male, and someone in Italy that loves the female.

SacRedBoy
08-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Peds online has a webmaster that doesnt respond to any issues. I think once more dogmen start getting on to this site, it will blow pedsonline out of the water.

evolutionkennels
08-30-2012, 11:20 AM
I hope so. You have to grow as a company. Look at blackberry and apple. It is my firm belief that the humane society bought peds online years ago. I say this because there were 100 plus pages of dialogue from peds online that was submitted during discovery in my indictment for dogfighting in 2008.

SacRedBoy
08-30-2012, 11:44 AM
I believe your right. I was just on that site reading what people are posting about this site. One of the members on their forum said that this site is dangerous and can get you catching a case,and that made me almost fall out of my chair with laughter. they call it Fedsonline for a reason. Evolution I am glad your a Moderator on this site. One day, I am going to get a pup from your yard, just waiting on the timing.

evolutionkennels
08-30-2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks. But all: he credit goes to Jack

Officially Retired
08-30-2012, 12:13 PM
Thanks guys, and a HUGE amount of credit goes to my brother, without whose help my "vision" would have just stayed in my head.

Evo is right, growth takes time! PedOnline was a great idea, and it has had 12 + years to grow and develop. Our database only started 3 months ago, but as far as pedigrees & statistics go ... and as far as a person's time and efforts go into building his pedigrees on a website ... versus his ability to get back key data from these efforts ... our Database simply offers more features than any database online, and by a country mile. (And we're still not done with all our ideas :mrgreen:)

So rather than downgrade this (or any other) site, I will simply try to develop the good features of my own. With that said, if a person really takes the time to read all of the instructions (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/pedigrees.php), and if they really take the time to enter all of their dogs' data in completely, they will "get back" from their efforts more and better features than even expensive software programs can provide :idea:

With my brother being a professional mathematician/programmer, and with the way we have separate tables set up for each detail, the full functionality of all of our search features will ultimately become monstrous over time. Remember, we're still just a "puppy" right now ... but we're a very well-bred and well-structured puppy 8)

Because of how we have set things up, and because I have the availability of instant change (thanks to my brother) and perpetual growth potential (thanks to all the material I have put out over the years), I truly believe that, as we mature as a Web Resource, the depth and scope of what we offer will be truly unique and will certainly make us a worthwhile $30 yearly investment for any serious dogman or woman.

Cheers,

Jack

R2L
08-30-2012, 01:07 PM
not to mention the drug an article database ;)
looked up some things a few times already

ARKANEPITS
08-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Really like this site, I think this site will become as big or bigger than peds. Way more info and less idiotic threads.

Officially Retired
08-30-2012, 01:31 PM
not to mention the drug an article database ;)
looked up some things a few times already

Really like this site, I think this site will become as big or bigger than peds. Way more info and less idiotic threads.

Thanks & glad you feel that way.

You must also forgive me for falling behind on some of the articles, and such, but it's hard to do 20 things at once ... still, slowly but surely, the information, articles, database, etc. will grow into an APBT information powerhouse ...and we will always try to be responsive to constructive criticisms/suggestions :)

Jack

tasoschatz
08-31-2012, 02:05 AM
Peds online has a webmaster that doesnt respond to any issues. I think once more dogmen start getting on to this site, it will blow pedsonline out of the water.
Nice forum indeed, hopefully when more dogmen will join, they will not start trashing eachother. Many people have opinions on Jack, Garner, Faron, Fat Bill and goes on and on. Funny thing, they express their opinion only during the "subject's" absence. I remember topics about FB on the g-d forum, that was all untill the time he joined, then everybody stoped and started to buy his products, lol.
Anyway, keep scratching Jack and if you ever locate this pre-production copy on the H dogs book, let me know.