PDA

View Full Version : Machobear X Bkack Maria

evolutionkennels
09-15-2012, 02:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjnq3-u7VHE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://home.comcast.net/~evolutionknls/Machobear%20X%20Black%20Maria.htm

skipper
09-15-2012, 11:47 PM
LOL Attitude on that wee looker. Amazing as usual.

AlienInvasion
09-16-2012, 06:09 AM
Chocolate Bomb! Nice, bro.

evolutionkennels
09-16-2012, 06:40 AM
Bear is throwing all I want in bulldogs

erik440
09-16-2012, 08:45 AM
You got any available

AlienInvasion
09-16-2012, 08:58 AM
Bear is throwing all I want in bulldogs

That little brown dog is not only a micro genetic version of Bear in form, but also in attitude. Seems like the boyles stuff clicks, nicely. He's a nice one, man. Are you noticing any differences in the pups off of bear when they are double machobuck, or simply crossed out (boyles, buck, or bolio)?

Again, he's a nice one.

evolutionkennels
09-16-2012, 11:48 AM
That's the beauty of it. I can breed him to a dalmation and he produces the same. A bitch off him and sharapova is the best bitch in the country. The whole litter off him and miss machobuck are all insane. The repeat breeding of him and sharapova the same. a daughter Mr.Machobuck to machobear are all. Monsters. If you blink.. u miss them coming across. I haven't seen one throw bulldogs like that since the original macho out of mayday and Blondie. 4 breeding and he made rom.

AlienInvasion
09-16-2012, 04:40 PM
Sweet Bro! Much continued success to you. I can't imagine when you start inbreeding on this monster, the dogs are going to need bridge suspension cables to hold 'em back bro :shocked:

That's the beauty of it. I can breed him to a dalmation and he produces the same. A bitch off him and sharapova is the best bitch in the country. The whole litter off him and miss machobuck are all insane. The repeat breeding of him and sharapova the same. a daughter Mr.Machobuck to machobear are all. Monsters. If you blink.. u miss them coming across. I haven't seen one throw bulldogs like that since the original macho out of mayday and Blondie. 4 breeding and he made rom.

evolutionkennels
09-17-2012, 04:23 AM
No I do not have anything of bear right now.