PDA

View Full Version : GR CH SPIKE LINE

nationalboy
10-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Has anyone seen anything off garners spike of today.

ponchday
10-09-2012, 01:30 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=1021
My pup off Santos

nationalboy
10-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Good looking pup ponch... im trying to upload pics and ped on database, i have a nice gyp off santos brother sluggo also a double bread grandson of spike off sluggo to littermate sister.. what do you tbink...

widerange
10-11-2012, 06:24 AM
I got a buddy with a double breed little spike dog that is producing like no other great things are coming out of the litters but they are late starters not sure if this is common in the spike blood but either way great dogs

Officially Retired
10-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Good looking pup ponch... im trying to upload pics and ped on database, i have a nice gyp off santos brother sluggo also a double bread grandson of spike off sluggo to littermate sister.. what do you tbink...

Trying?

What are you having trouble with, perhaps I can help?

Have you read the tutorial (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldogtutorial.php)?

Jack

ponchday
10-11-2012, 12:19 PM

So far I'm happy with my pups off Santos. If you need help posting peds let me know I may be able to help you too. I'd like to see the peds on them

nationalboy
10-11-2012, 05:03 PM
YES, I DID READ THE DIRECTIONS AND IVE TRIED TO RECORD THEM MYSELF BUT WHEN I TYPE A CERTAIN PARENT IT GOES IN THE WRONG PLACE.I THOUGHT THAT ONCE I TYPED THE REGISTRATION # THE PED WOULD POP UP BUT ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE ,IF YOU HAVE A FEW MINUTES TO GET ME STARTED IT WOULD BE GRATELY APPRECIATED...

BSK
10-11-2012, 05:56 PM
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=442415 these pups were born : 9-28-12 I have Smokey here in La until Merc'em kome Bakk home Smokey will go Bakk to NM then

BSK
10-11-2012, 06:09 PM
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=442502 This should B a awesome litter

ponchday
10-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Both those breedings are nice BSK, good luck with them

nationalboy
10-14-2012, 05:31 PM
HERE'S THE ID# FOR MY YOUNG GYP #10206 still trying to figure this thing out completely just go to peds database also 10227 pups on the ground 10/22,wish me the best.....

nationalboy
10-15-2012, 05:52 PM
here is a look at two of my peds im still trying post them but go to peds database searchid#10206-#10227...ouos on the ground 10/22 wish me the best..

ponchday
10-16-2012, 11:19 AM
Can't seem to find them. Who is the sire and dam? Maybe I can help with putting up their peds on here

Black Hand
10-16-2012, 02:32 PM
Yeah, its easier if the peds are on here. defeats the purpose of coming on here and using forum+database if everyone is posting links to other site.

Officially Retired
10-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah, its easier if the peds are on here. defeats the purpose of coming on here and using forum+database if everyone is posting links to other site.

Agreed.

And, regardless of which site I am on, anytime somebody is so lazy all they can post is the number (and not the whole link) I will not bother to do the work of logging in and entering-in that number for them ... it's as easy for the person to post the whole link as the number ... so I never understood why people just copy the number :rolleyes:

But there is so much more information that can be gleaned from the peds on here that entering in the peds here is worth the effort over time ... not to mention it justifies paying the entrance fee to get in here.

Otherwise, that's like buying a private pedigree database, with a whole bunch of cool features, and then being too lazy to put in the dogs to justify the purpose :lol:

Jack

Black Hand
10-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Agreed.

And, regardless of which site I am on, anytime somebody is so lazy all they can post is the number (and not the whole link) I will not bother to do the work of logging in and entering-in that number for them ... it's as easy for the person to post the whole link as the number ... so I never understood why people just copy the number :rolleyes:

But there is so much more information that can be gleaned from the peds on here that entering in the peds here is worth the effort over time ... not to mention it justifies paying the entrance fee to get in here.

Otherwise, that's like buying a private pedigree database, with a whole bunch of cool features, and then being too lazy to put in the dogs to justify the purpose :lol:

Jack

Right. I plug the dogs into the database just to see all the statistics.

Officially Retired
10-17-2012, 04:34 AM
Right. I plug the dogs into the database just to see all the statistics.

Exactly, the entire point of the database is to offer more statistical information, information about relatives, the ability to post more photos/video, etc.

Over time, the effort to put one's dogs here will pay dividends in the long run ...

Jack

CRISIS
10-17-2012, 03:51 PM
so in short, best bet would to get all the folks from peds on here! lol...what im hopin to see out of it is to see more serious standup dog folks migrate over here and leave all the hoodrats @ feds online.......LOL

Black Hand
10-17-2012, 03:58 PM
yeah, because the pedigree database works just like file-sharing. if there isnt that many ppl to share peds, everytime you add a dog u will have to enter them all manually. Thats the advantage to a site like this oppose to just buying a breeding program. It has all the features of pedigree-software you buy... only everybody can add their dogs to the software so its a lot less work for everyone.

CRISIS
10-17-2012, 04:03 PM
you werent lying about this site black, this site is KILLING feds online!.........im just hoping to see more folks show up and get more dogs logged in.........

Black Hand
10-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Yeah, peds has about a decade worth of peds though so this site will be lacking in that department for a while probably. But plugging your own dogs in to peds vs this site its not even a contest.

Black Hand
10-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Any more spike dogs on here?
I'm curious to know how they are working.

CRISIS
10-17-2012, 04:10 PM
x2.....

nationalboy
10-18-2012, 04:53 PM
im by know means a computer wiz ,so that may explain why im having such ahard time getting the hang of all this ...like whenever i enter these id# my peds pop right up...i have two off of sluggo x pewIII sluggo x miss snooty...