PDA

View Full Version : t-bones club, t-bone

Morocco
10-12-2012, 05:12 PM
anybody no anything about this dog, t-bones club, t-bone, and about the family of dogs, and about the family bloodline, if not any suggestins on were i should look.:question:

skipper
10-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Imperior kennels has that blood.

Officially Retired
10-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Imperior or Imperios?

skipper
10-13-2012, 01:09 AM
My bad. http://www.imperioskennels.com/ Look at Sofia. Quadruple bred on this very dog.

pig mad
10-13-2012, 01:38 AM
Serious bulldogs by look of that..

Morocco
10-13-2012, 06:55 AM
oh ok thanks guys, hey but is anyone running that blood in the u.s.a, and is anyone familiar with it.

QCKLime
10-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Imperios sold a few of the puppies out of Sophie to people in the US, so that blood is here in small amounts. A good friend of mine has been to Perios yard and said specifically that Sophie was all bulldog and that if he were to bring something home from Perio, it would be off of her. Aside from that, I don't have any personal experience with them or know much about them. Jack usually has a lot of good info about the family of dogs behind the Imperios Kennels blood. If you look at their website right now, I believe they either have or are planning on doing a brother/sister breeding between two of the dogs off of Invicto II x Sophia, which by all accounts is turning out to be a good litter. That'll be the closest you can get to that blood from them, as Sophia is now deceased.