PDA

View Full Version : Big or small

Ipk
12-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Just for conversation purposes:

I have dogs that range from about 27 lbs to 49lbs. Understand I love them all and do NOT pick them for size, but I must say I really get a kick out of the small ones.

Anyone else know what I mean?

Officially Retired
12-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Small dogs = faster, better athletes, easier to handle, less intimidating to neighbors, less food, less drugs.

PureGrit
12-28-2011, 04:35 PM
I like the small one cause you can put him under your arm and run like hell.

FACE203
12-28-2011, 04:59 PM
I like them small also... For reason already mentioned lol

Ipk
12-28-2011, 07:35 PM
I like the small one cause you can put him under your arm and run like hell.

LMAO!!!!

Ipk
12-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Small dogs = faster, better athletes, easier to handle, less intimidating to neighbors, less food, less drugs.

true true... (it is mind blowing I think when you compare the speed of these little one compare to say even the 45 lbs.)

YigYang
12-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Agree to the fullest

CitySwamp
12-29-2011, 08:42 AM
LMAO at PureGrit but yes a lot easier to run with 30 lbs then 50lbs.. Also agree 100% with Jack and others it's just 98% better showing and more entertaining and a lot more competition. Not beating same line or hounds all the time anything comes in that smaller spectrum.. Personally have a few 25lbs-38 and I love this class and for people who don't have acres I between neighbors smaller dogs are a lot less terrifying to neighbors. They tend to chuckle at Lil 30lbers being intense bit nobody laughs at 50lbs of intensity no matter the breed but ours is always magnified.

DARTMASTER
12-30-2011, 07:32 AM
,, , less drugs.
thats just a myth. I've found that i smoke the same amount of weed regardless of how much my dogs weigh

bluebeard
12-30-2011, 07:48 AM
,, , less drugs.
thats just a myth. I've found that i smoke the same amount of weed regardless of how much my dogs weigh
:lol:

Officially Retired
12-30-2011, 10:12 AM
They tend to chuckle at Lil 30lbers being intense bit nobody laughs at 50lbs of intensity no matter the breed but ours is always magnified.

Exactly! Imagine a dog like Gr Ch Mayday (@ 70 lb chainweight) getting loose and grabbing a local German shepherd ... pandemonium and everybody freaks out ... bu if Ch Vengence (@ 33lb chainweight) got loose and grabbed that same shepherd people will be 1) laughing at the little dog beating the piss out of the giant and 2) have a better chance of breaking it up and saving the shepherd.

,, , less drugs.

Clarification: less drugs needed to treat little dogs on the yard = saving $$ here too ;)

Jack

Feelin_Froggy
12-30-2011, 01:30 PM

QCKLime
12-30-2011, 03:07 PM
,, , less drugs.

:lol: Best response yet!

HEY Froggy!!! So good to see you joined up!!

I loveloveLOVE my little dogs, for many reasons. All of the reasons Jack brought up -- I've wanted a Fila for YEARS now, but I just don't think I can AFFORD to feed a beast of that size. It would likely cost me as much to feed ONE of them as it does to feed my entire yard of dogs now. -- Not to mention, I'm a leeeetle person, and as much as people have enjoyed watching me get dragged around by my Buck/Mayday dogs, it is SO much easier to handle my leeeeetle babies. Some call them pocket pits, I call them MySize pits ;)

Bojacc357
12-31-2011, 03:09 PM
My yard got smaller and I have less hassle with neighbors. If my big male barks they get worried. The city had a crew cutting trees back from power lines and the guy was good with the small ones but knocked and asked could I move my big male. The small ones appear to be pups to them at first site I believe.

Ipk
01-01-2012, 12:48 PM
The small ones appear to be pups to them at first site I believe.

nail on the head!

redmistkennel
01-01-2012, 03:24 PM
,, , less drugs.
rotflmfao

Feelin_Froggy
01-01-2012, 05:04 PM
,, , less drugs.

:lol: Best response yet!

HEY Froggy!!! So good to see you joined up!!

I loveloveLOVE my little dogs, for many reasons. All of the reasons Jack brought up -- I've wanted a Fila for YEARS now, but I just don't think I can AFFORD to feed a beast of that size. It would likely cost me as much to feed ONE of them as it does to feed my entire yard of dogs now. -- Not to mention, I'm a leeeetle person, and as much as people have enjoyed watching me get dragged around by my Buck/Mayday dogs, it is SO much easier to handle my leeeeetle babies. Some call them pocket pits, I call them MySize pits ;)
;) y'all ain't getting rid of me that easily!