PDA

View Full Version : Class A breeding. Heavy Honeybunch/Jeep,redboy,rascal.

abc
11-22-2012, 07:28 AM
"BEST OF BOTH WORDS'' Breed to perform,an produce. 6 week old pups off working/proven stock. 3 females available. Very active with nice bone structure. ADBA reg.http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=432753 Serious inquiries only.If intrested leave contact info.Thanks for your intrest an positive comments in advance. YIS

AmberLamps
11-23-2012, 08:21 AM
"BEST OF BOTH WORDS'' Breed to perform,an produce. 6 week old pups off working/proven stock. 3 females available. Very active with nice bone structure. ADBA reg.http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=432753 Serious inquiries only.If intrested leave contact info.Thanks for your intrest an positive comments in advance. YIS

I thought the Deepthroat dolly bitch was fake ? Are you her owner ?

abc
11-23-2012, 10:37 AM
Hey MTK being totally honest with you there is/was alot of controversy re: Dolly.No im not her owner,an I actually questioned it myself.But considering how my gyp is bred DNA profiled I honestly can careless if her moms is fake or not.The fact remains is my gyp is dbl bred on Hustler 1xw ROM (RIP),An when the opportunity came about for me to get her I took advantage of it inspite of the controversy with her mom.I mean obviously I like my gyp,and how what I have off of her is acting from her first litter.So my expectations is that much higher with this breeding.Both Sire( proven),an Dam are breed to produce.Only time will tell though,an it's all a gamble.However I like my chances:-}

ToTheDogs
12-19-2012, 07:45 PM
I thought the Deepthroat dolly bitch was fake ?

Yes, she was a complete hoax. Her owner thought, because he was a half-ass dog man, he would rather LIE about his animal accomplishments rather than put in the heart, hard work and dedication REAL DOGMEN DO to achieve those accomplishments.. YEAH, he's a REAL CLASS ACT..

No Quarter Kennel
12-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Hard to classify a breeding as "Class A" when 1/4 of it is unknown or a lie. Not trying to insult you are the dog, but that should have been disclosed with your post. Makes it look a little shady when someone else comes on here to reveal it.

abc
12-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Nothing Shady bout shit here No Quarter Kennel.dumb ass if you read my thread you would of seen i stated regardless of the controversy with Dolly the fact remains my gyp is breed the dbl Hustler an Champ bound can,an will confirm that.So i can care less about your NO QUARTER I mean TWO CENTS.Like I said Class A breeding.I stated it just like I meant.with all the msg I've got,an some sold you the only one thinking something shady NO QUARTER KENNEL.

ToTheDogs
12-31-2012, 10:08 AM
My question is this... How could you call it a "CLASS A" breeding, when the maternal Grand-Dam is a complete FAKE, FRAUD, FALLACY.. Truthfully, I don't believe "Hustler" is a legitimate ROM either... Back yard rolls don't count... The only this good about this pedigree is "Hoss" and his sire "CH Mechanic", the Grand-Dam on the sire's side (Short & Sweet) is nothing more than a brood. ALOT of crap in there. You bred these dogs simply on what their papers say..

LEFTLANE
12-31-2012, 03:29 PM
You should just keep your a punk ass opinions to yourself don't think you're does legit neither

Black Hand
12-31-2012, 04:58 PM
dogs don't lie, men do. we don't know what kind of dogs she has or will produce. Had the guy not lied about the dog, it wouldn't change how she produces.

No Quarter Kennel
01-01-2013, 05:39 PM
Nothing Shady bout shit here No Quarter Kennel.dumb ass if you read my thread you would of seen i stated regardless of the controversy with Dolly the fact remains my gyp is breed the dbl Hustler an Champ bound can,an will confirm that.So i can care less about your NO QUARTER I mean TWO CENTS.Like I said Class A breeding.I stated it just like I meant.with all the msg I've got,an some sold you the only one thinking something shady NO QUARTER KENNEL.

Mr. ABC

I didn't insult you or your dog, just the already obvious fact, that things appear "funny" or "shady".
Obviously, you took this as an insult. This wasn't my intent. But be careful what you say and how you say it as many an alligator mouth got humming bird ass in a bind.

I do wish you the best with your dogs. I hope you have the best year of your entire life in '13.

The dog that barks the most, bites the least.

No Quarter Kennel
01-01-2013, 07:41 PM

Nothing shady about shit here No Quarter Kennel, you dumb ass. If you read my thread, you see I stated, regardless of the controversy with Dolly, the fact remains, my gyp is double bred Hustler. Champ Bound can, and will, confirm this. So I couldn't care less about your NO QUARTER, I mean, your TWO CENTS. Like I said, Class A breeding. I stated what I meant. With all the messages I've received and some sold, you are the only one thinking something shady NO QUARTER KENNEL.

abc
01-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Valid point Black Hand.Opinions is like elbows everybody got them.Best wishes to you as well No Quarter ;)

No Quarter Kennel
01-02-2013, 07:03 AM
dogs don't lie, men do. we don't know what kind of dogs she has or will produce. Had the guy not lied about the dog, it wouldn't change how she produces.

ABC, seriously, I wish you the absolute best life has to offer.

ToTheDogs
01-04-2013, 09:05 AM
You should just keep your a punk ass opinions to yourself don't think you're does legit neither

You best to start asking around then buddy. My dog comes from REAL dogmen, who REALLY campaigned the dog.. Not some fake who had to LIE, because he's too much of a LAZY, COWARD to really campaign his animal. The fact anyone ever bred to DOLLY makes me suspect their honestly within this fraternity. So, before you going running your mouth, do some research pal..

Here's a good one we just lost to cancer and age.. Ask around about him.. http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_add.php?tb=1&dog_id=13120