PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Chinaman Pups (Blankenship/Tom Tu strain)

hogdog
12-14-2012, 06:20 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_breedingprofile.php?breeding_id=247

$750... Only one for sale...male or female..the rest will stay...they are about 6 weeks old

CRISIS
12-14-2012, 09:10 PM
didnt realize that was bullyson blood behind it, ive heard of tom tu a few times without ever checkin it out....

DLDTommy
10-17-2013, 10:38 AM
real real nice, now i know where to go if I need some REAL Chinaman

TopShelfKennels
10-17-2013, 01:07 PM
I remember meeting that Abe 1w dog, he was a big SOB. He was about 65lbs and not fat, he was a very powerful built dog. Definitely was the real deal, thats for sure. Id love to get a pup bred like that of working stock, wish i had the space right now.

hogdog
11-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks

MEAUXTIVATION
11-07-2013, 11:12 AM
One of the 1st times seeing Chinaman with not a lick of Frisco in it. Looks real good bro.

TopShelfKennels
11-07-2013, 11:26 AM
One of the 1st times seeing Chinaman with not a lick of Frisco in it. Looks real good bro.

Although i have seen some fantastic dogs bred down from frisco, i prefer the blood without Frisco in it too. Just my preference.

MEAUXTIVATION
11-07-2013, 04:27 PM
Although i have seen some fantastic dogs bred down from frisco, i prefer the blood without Frisco in it too. Just my preference.
What's the difference in the characteristics between the two? Do you know of any, just curious.

ToTheDogs
11-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Very nice breeding Hog Dog!

The Frisco dogs aren't as smart. They just barnstorm without thought. They tend to burn up extremely fast. Also, we don't really like the structure (or lack there of) that the Frisco dogs produce, the bone isn't heavy enough. And honestly, the percentages of good dogs isn't a high enough output to make us want to even play with the line.

Truthfully, the Frisco dogs are for die-hard fans of the line and greenhorns, lol.

luvmybulldogs
11-10-2013, 04:47 PM
Ahhhh, I gotta agree ToThDogs... Man I saw a damn good chinaman dog in Tennessee and fell in love... I think it depends on the folks breeding and selecting the dogs... The Elmo II stuff, the mojo rising stuff is some other strains I would like to try and if that doesn't work... I tried... Gave them 6 years and plenty of time and money with not much to show...

ragedog10
11-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Very nice breeding Hog Dog!

The Frisco dogs aren't as smart. They just barnstorm without thought. They tend to burn up extremely fast. Also, we don't really like the structure (or lack there of) that the Frisco dogs produce, the bone isn't heavy enough. And honestly, the percentages of good dogs isn't a high enough output to make us want to even play with the line.

Truthfully, the Frisco dogs are for die-hard fans of the line and greenhorns, lol.
I agree to a point i had and have seen many dogs right off Frisco and his popular son' Rebel Yell, Hicory ect.. alot were very shy and that drove me crazy along with it seemed like the had a clock that stopped at 40 mins lol. So i went away from the line but as time went on i saw dogs bred down thru Frisco from the M.Kelly strain of the line and they were leaps and bounds ahead of the ones coming from the source so to speak. The Young China Boy seemed to add the bottom, the dogs that came about Macguyver,Mojo,Miester,Gr.Ch Goldie, Ch. Pup Pup ect...were world class animals. Also had some very dog Chinaman x Nigerino dogs who lacked nothing all.Just like any line it all depends on who you get them from and why they did the breedings. Yis Ole Man