PDA

View Full Version : shout out!

Maskman
12-24-2012, 01:52 PM
I would like to give a big thanks to "Sweet Jones". He sent me the pit bull Bible and signed me up for this account as a Christmas present. What A Guy!
To Jack for persevering through all the nay Sayers and continuing to put HELPFULL literature on the market for all.

PS. Jack every now and then I find myself reminiscing about Maskman's "ROSE"

Indiana Maskman,
"Home of Kinzenbaw's "Lil Hobo Jack"

Ez Country
12-24-2012, 10:15 PM
Rose off of Chase x Sting?

Officially Retired
12-25-2012, 05:33 AM
I would like to give a big thanks to "Sweet Jones". He sent me the pit bull Bible and signed me up for this account as a Christmas present. What A Guy!
To Jack for persevering through all the nay Sayers and continuing to put HELPFULL literature on the market for all.
PS. Jack every now and then I find myself reminiscing about Maskman's "ROSE"
Indiana Maskman,
"Home of Kinzenbaw's "Lil Hobo Jack"

Hey buddy, glad to see you've joined here!

Merry Christmas & Welcome Aboard :mrgreen:

Jack

Maskman
12-25-2012, 07:04 AM
You know it EZ, I think that was you that put those to together if I'm not mistaken.
IM,
"Home of "Lil Hobo Jack"

Ez Country
12-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Yeah Ez did, I didn't, but still have some inbred Chase x Sting dogs

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=14422

OGDOGG
12-26-2012, 09:53 AM
Ez Country, do you know anything about this bitch? I remember my friend said he bought this bitch from a guy in Idaho.
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=76958

Ez Country
12-26-2012, 05:25 PM
seen her once, decent little gyp. Her momma had some feed sensitivities, her Aunt Blondie produced fair

OGDOGG
12-26-2012, 09:46 PM
Out of the 6 in the litter we had off her, I had 5 of her offsprings. 3 died from parvo. I was able to save one but she died later on from giving birth. One got stolen, and the last one, I sent her back to one of my friends kennel partner to be used as brood.
The whole litter was bad asses. The two that made to school were very game and I'm sure the ones that died would've been just as good or better.
What we noticed about that litter was they were good game dogs but their immune system were weak. I don't know if that had anything to do with her side of the family or what but I don't have anymore of the up close MayDay/Iceday blend dogs on my yard anymore due to them not being durable.
This was the litter
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=241957
Ever since I got the Vise-Grip blood, and saw how tough those little bastards are, every dog on White Tiger Kennels yard has 50% or more VG blood except for 1 dog.

Ez Country
12-27-2012, 06:36 AM
Well I know Madeline had to be fed special, Jag died when he was about 5 or 6 probably from cancer. Haven't had much experience with the mayday blood. Have a had a couple litters over the years that had some issues with longevity. Could have been too much mayday or hollingsworth in that breeding you made just a theory. The Chase/Chita dogs have always been durable and still are.

OGDOGG
12-27-2012, 08:40 AM
Yes it was from the MayDay/IceDay side that wasnt durable. I did a half brother/sister breeding(double up on Ch Red Apache) son of IceDay and the 2 males were DG dogs 1 winning the other picked up in OTC. They showed to be extremly game but when they were bit, their bodies didnt take the damage well while in the box. I also campaign their uncle, Assassins Red Chico, and he was layed out for 5 days after a :45 deal. Ch BYC's Code(couldn't survive a 1 hour deal) and everything down from him are the same way(son of Mayday/Nitrous) And further proof of that, just read the MayDay story and in there, MayDay got bit on the leg and was forced to retire until Victor's friend gave him some advice.

Maskman
12-31-2012, 08:35 AM
Yeah Ez did, I didn't, but still have some inbred Chase x Sting dogs

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=14422

I see someone stayed right there w/ "Chase"/"Sting". Nice! Is there appearance uniform to "Rose"
IM,
Home of "Kinzenbaw's "Lil Hobo Jack"

Ez Country
01-01-2013, 08:19 PM
I have never seen a photo of Rose, some of the best dogs I have had the pleasure of enjoying have been a nice % of Chase/Sting

Maskman
01-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Not much of a difference between "Rose" and "Gypers". I don't believe I ever took a photo either.