PDA

View Full Version : FIRST TIME HAPPENING TO ME!

Cortez
12-30-2011, 09:06 AM
I SOLD A BROOD FEMALE SHE WAS 7YEARS OLD AN ONCE THE GUY GOT HER HE DECIDED TO LOOK AT HER AN HE DIDIN LIKE WHAT HE SEEN! WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS TOO MAKE IT RIGHT ON BOTH R ENDS??

Officially Retired
12-30-2011, 09:30 AM
I SOLD A BROOD FEMALE SHE WAS 7YEARS OLD AN ONCE THE GUY GOT HER HE DECIDED TO LOOK AT HER AN HE DIDIN LIKE WHAT HE SEEN! WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS TOO MAKE IT RIGHT ON BOTH R ENDS??

I would get her back, refund the money, get her in good shape, and look at her yourself. Especially if this idiot looked at her right away, and didn't give the bitch a chance to acclimate to her new surroundings and to him.

FACT: I know of many dogs who are "owner dependent" ... in other words, would be game in their true owner's hands ... but who don't perform well in the hands of another.

This is one of the toughest "truths" about selling older dogs ... who are used to you (and their old familiar surroundings) ... is when you sell them, you literally turn their whole world upside-down, everything they knew is now gone, and it can affect many dogs emotionally ... so they just feel "lost" and no one can communicate to them what is going on.

Get her back, let her settle back in, do her yourself, and you will know the real truth.

Good luck,

Jack

Cortez
12-30-2011, 09:39 AM
THANKS JACK!

Officially Retired
12-30-2011, 10:04 AM
You're welcome and good luck!

BME
12-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Jack, why would he have to look at her being she come from him? Just refund the money and don't deal with said person ever again. Especially if he looked right away.

Officially Retired
12-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Good point.

HOMEWORK215
12-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Jack, why would he have to look at her being she come from him? Just refund the money and don't deal with said person ever again. Especially if he looked right away. that goes back to the saying (patiance is a virtue ) some many good dogs are lost because people just can't wait and let the dog GET TO KNOW YOU the rest will come later just don't deal with this guy anymore i had the same thing happen to me

waccamaw
01-02-2012, 06:26 PM
IF SHE WAS 7 YEARS OLD ,HE JUST BEEN BREEDING HER .7 IS STARTING TO GET UP THERE .

waccamaw
01-02-2012, 06:32 PM
WHAT IF HE USED THE BITCH FOR SOME OFF THE CHAIN STUFF ,THEN GETS YOU TO GIVE HIS MONEY BACK .THATS JUST LIKE HE BORROWED YOUR DOG ,THEN THERE IS ALWAYS THE CHANCE SHE NOW HAS BABESIA .THE QUESTION IS WAS SHE A REAL BULLDOG OR NOT .

jambet
01-04-2012, 05:00 AM
You make some good points Waccamaw.