PDA

View Full Version : Ratt

D.dob
01-05-2013, 04:33 AM
Going through a thing guys that I had trust in got in some trouble and put me in some bullshit that I was the leader of a dog fighting ring the humane dick heads and undercover nics raided my yard and came in my house took all my animals and me to jail accused me for dog fighting and equiment. My thing is how can some fuck head get caught doing something and make up a story that this guy is the leader of a fighting ring put it in the newspaper. But where I'm at shit don't go down no kind of fights fuck I do weight pulls and mill races I would say had to many dogs had my share of accidents but no boxing. Planning on taking it to trail if anybody can help wit some good advise no bullshit. Would love to hear it lol... read it saddest time of my life work over ten years to get them babies to have some punk to get in some shit that have nothing to do with the game lye on me over what I don't know. All I got to say is the real dog men or women please pray for me my family & them lovely hounds of mine. Might be leaving you guys for awhile hope not but they are making me out to be JOHN GOTTI of the bull game fucking sad miss my animals. Thanks GOT TO LOVE THIS GAME NOT THE LAMES

evolutionkennels
01-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Get the best attorney you can afford.

Barnstormer Bulldogs
01-05-2013, 01:52 PM
agree^

evolutionkennels
01-05-2013, 02:43 PM
I don't care if you have to borrow. The decision you take as It pertains to your attorney, will have an impact in your future careers. That shiton your record is as good as a rape charge. So. Get an attorney that at a minimum will charge you 12,500 to take your case, and 25000.00 for trial. Do research, see who has defended and won cases licentiate one. The humane society is on It's heels. They just lost a case and settled for millions against the Barnum and Bailey circus

D.dob
01-06-2013, 03:38 PM
I don't care if you have to borrow. The decision you take as It pertains to your attorney, will have an impact in your future careers. That shiton your record is as good as a rape charge. So. Get an attorney that at a minimum will charge you 12,500 to take your case, and 25000.00 for trial. Do research, see who has defended and won cases licentiate one. The humane society is on It's heels. They just lost a case and settled for millions against the Barnum and Bailey circus
Thanks selling everything I own right now!