PDA

View Full Version : A REFRESHING BULLDOG BOARD

evolutionkennels
12-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Having been through the gauntlent of a legal battle in 2008, I've been reluctant to post anything on any message board. I have recently subscribed back on pedigrees online to rectify and update a slew of records. I stepped into the forum and I can say that aside from a few people, IT'S A WASTELAND. All I see on there is a bunch of people attacking each other. I wonder if any of these people actually have the best interest of the breed in mind when they post. Furthermore, the mental midgets that blatanltly talk about illegal activities as if it was pre 1972 astounds me. I've been on this board reading for about an hour and am sure this is the place where I'll spend what little time I have left after work, working out, feeding , and cleaning up. Thank you JACK for building this forum and thank you DIP for the invitation.

Officially Retired
12-30-2011, 03:05 PM
Having been through the gauntlent of a legal battle in 2008, I've been reluctant to post anything on any message board. I have recently subscribed back on pedigrees online to rectify and update a slew of records. I stepped into the forum and I can say that aside from a few people, IT'S A WASTELAND. All I see on there is a bunch of people attacking each other. I wonder if any of these people actually have the best interest of the breed in mind when they post. Furthermore, the mental midgets that blatanltly talk about illegal activities as if it was pre 1972 astounds me. I've been on this board reading for about an hour and am sure this is the place where I'll spend what little time I have left after work, working out, feeding , and cleaning up. Thank you JACK for building this forum and thank you DIP for the invitation.

Very nice of you to stop by Albert, and with the participation and contributions of dogmen of your caliber, I am sure this will become a truly great , sincere community of bulldog fanciers. We may not agree with each other all the time, and we may have our own individual preferences as to bloodlines/style dogs, etc., but if everybody just treats each other with consideration and respect ... and may actually learn something new and interesting from each other (that we might not have thought of w/o each other's input and contribution) that is what it's all about.

So welcome aboard man, and thank you for your kind thoughts and warm regards; it's a pleasure to have you here.

Jack

DIPSET318
01-02-2012, 10:19 AM
YOU'RE VERY WELCOME MAN, I JUST SAW YOUR NAME AND I WAS LIKE "NO, YOU SHOULD'NT BE HERE THIS IS NO LONGER THE PLACE FOR A DOGMAN OF YOUR CALIBRE, THEN YOU TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR ISSUE AND I'M LIKE YOU GET OUT OF HERE AND JOIN JACK'S SITE RIGHT NOW MISTER, LOL !!!!!!!" SAMETHING I THOUGHT WHEN I RAN INTO JACK, YOU ONLY HAVE GREAT KNOWLEDGE TO SHARE WITH THESE PEOPLE BUT IM SORRY JACK, IT DOSENT WORK ON STUPIDITY BUT THAT'S NOT YOUR FAULT YOU KNOW YOUR STUFF DUDE. I MEAN FOR ME GROWING UP I DIDN'T LOOK UP TO YOUR "WELL KNOWN" SUPERSTARS, MY SUPERSTARS WERE WORKING UNDERGROUND FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THIS BREED. ONE OF EM' RUNS THIS SITE AND THE OTHER, LETS JUST SAY I THREW HIM A ROPE TO PULL HIMSELF OUT OF THAT SHIT HOLE HE WAS IN OVER THERE. . .LOL. OH YEAH SORRY FOR THE "DIRECT" QUESTION, I JUST THOUGHT I HAD BUMPED INTO THE GREAT JOHN LENIN OR SOMEBOBY. NOW YOU SEE I HAD GOOD INTENTIONS FOR IT. - "DIP"

Fool Killer
01-04-2012, 11:47 AM
IF IT ENDS HOW IT STARTS JACK, YOU SHOULD BE FINE. I REMEMBER YOUR OLD BOARD ALONG WITH A FEW BOARDS IN THE NETWORK 54 SYSTEM THAT WERE DECENT BEFORE THEY GOT FREEZE DRIED AND FOLKS WERE PRETTY MUCH COERCED INTO SELECTING ONE OF THE FEW SUB PAR MSG BOARDS LEFT AT THE TIME. PEDS WAS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST AND NOT SO BAD FOR AWHILE, BUT LIKE ANYTHING NOT PROPERLY CONTROLLED CONSISTENTLY... :cry: I WISH YOU WELL AND SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE A QUALITY FORUM FOR US ALL.

YIS,
FK

Officially Retired
01-04-2012, 12:55 PM
IF IT ENDS HOW IT STARTS JACK, YOU SHOULD BE FINE. I REMEMBER YOUR OLD BOARD ALONG WITH A FEW BOARDS IN THE NETWORK 54 SYSTEM THAT WERE DECENT BEFORE THEY GOT FREEZE DRIED AND FOLKS WERE PRETTY MUCH COERCED INTO SELECTING ONE OF THE FEW SUB PAR MSG BOARDS LEFT AT THE TIME. PEDS WAS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST AND NOT SO BAD FOR AWHILE, BUT LIKE ANYTHING NOT PROPERLY CONTROLLED CONSISTENTLY... :cry: I WISH YOU WELL AND SUPPORT YOU IN YOUR ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE A QUALITY FORUM FOR US ALL.
YIS,
FK

Good post, and thank you sincerely for your well-wishes & support ... nice to have you back onboard.

Jack

wsci225
01-05-2012, 06:59 PM
i like it too way better then that dang peds crazy i like real info not made up stuff and i know jack to take no crap so hat off too the new site i really hope everybody do jump om this bang wagon