PDA

View Full Version : holts jeramiah

southernchaosknls
01-11-2013, 01:53 PM
any of it still around does anybody run it .

CYJ
03-16-2013, 12:37 PM
I had a great two time winning bitch off Middleton's Betty bred to the Kelley's Willie dog called Face. Middleton was good friends with the Holts and bought Betty from them. Betty was a heavy Jeremiah bred bitch.

Where you see the Holt's Jeremiah breeding in the generation grouping off some of V.Jackson's pedigrees. Is about the right generational time line. I had another bitch called Pearl that was twice off Lopassay's Buster. Face and Pearl were about the same age grouping time line.

Not saying there is not. Myself have not seen any pedigrees with heavy Jeremiah line breeding or inbreeding. But have seen some on Lopassay's Buster. To the best of my knowledge Buster was never checked hard if any. Jeremiah and some of his other siblings did have their oil checked out pretty good.

Was one of the better Boudreaux/Carver breedings that performed and produced well. I was crossing it with my Carver/Creel bred dog Chuck. Middleton and myself like the Bullyson x Art's Missy cross. Worked well with all the other Carver/Boudreaux bloodlines. If any tight blood out there today someone on here may know. Good Luck

Doc Ellis
03-17-2013, 10:20 AM
is it true that during Jeremiahs shows you couldnt talk cuz it would upset him and make him act funny?

CYJ
03-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Never heard anything like that back then. Might be so. Never saw him matched though. I know the Mayfield's Snake Dog was Crowd shy. All I knew of this dog was he was in the pedigree of Betty. The Kelley's Willie dog bred to Betty was a good one in this part of the country.