PDA

View Full Version : New route

jeepredboy6
12-30-2011, 03:58 PM
I would like to take this time and THANK YOU, Jack. I got my Pitbull Bible couple days ago, and i Love it. U have changed my whole out look on my yard. Im not a big name guy, but i love bulldoggin, and we have been around my way for years!!!!! I took a lil vacation and lost everything, but now im back to par.... I currently have 6 young dogs(oldest will b 2 n march), bred good, but no match dog parents, only good rolls(money), thts it. After reading ur book, im sellin ALL my young dogs, and purchasing me a PROVEN female. Wht till she comes n , paying stud fee, to a Legit Ch. Start from there.....kNow some of u thinkin....REALLY, but hey, im a Dogman, Love BULLDOGS, excited wit my new book, and jus wanted to exhale...Ha..

Officially Retired
12-30-2011, 06:15 PM
I would like to take this time and THANK YOU, Jack. I got my Pitbull Bible couple days ago, and i Love it. U have changed my whole out look on my yard. Im not a big name guy, but i love bulldoggin, and we have been around my way for years!!!!! I took a lil vacation and lost everything, but now im back to par.... I currently have 6 young dogs(oldest will b 2 n march), bred good, but no match dog parents, only good rolls(money), thts it. After reading ur book, im sellin ALL my young dogs, and purchasing me a PROVEN female. Wht till she comes n , paying stud fee, to a Legit Ch. Start from there.....kNow some of u thinkin....REALLY, but hey, im a Dogman, Love BULLDOGS, excited wit my new book, and jus wanted to exhale...Ha..

I wouldn't sell your dogs just yet ... I'd give them a chance and let fate fall where it may. Just remember, Gr Ch Virgil was bought at a flea market ... and plenty of "well bred dogs" quit.

Give the dogs you have A FAIR CHANCE ... and, if they're good, use them ... and, if they're not, cull them humanely.

Dogs don't know a money roll from a match, and a good dog is a good dog.

Every dog deserves A FAIR CHANCE ... and you owe it to yourself to see if what you've been caring for is any good or not.

Cheers & good luck,

Jack

PS: Very glad to hear you like the book, thanks :mrgreen: