PDA

View Full Version : Tamiflu

act284
01-13-2013, 04:21 PM
I just saw a commercial online for Tamiflu. Apparently it can be acquired over the counter.

Does anybody know if it's the same as the one recommended by Jack?

I always thought I needed to get a prescription and the Dr.'s here in L.A., CA never would write me one because it was "for humans" only.

scary
01-13-2013, 06:01 PM
not unless this is something they have just changed. yes it is the same tamiflu as jack talks about. It can only be bought OTC from online pharmacy's in Europe and so on. But please keep this in mind that are fake tamiflu being sold as the real thing. this is a statement released by health Canada.

"Health Canada is advising consumers to be cautious if buying the prescription drug Tamiflu over the Internet and to avoid any products claiming to be "generic" Tamiflu, as there are no authorized generic versions of the antiviral on the market."

that being said its best to get it from the U.S IF possible.

Officially Retired
01-20-2013, 07:58 AM
I just saw a commercial online for Tamiflu. Apparently it can be acquired over the counter.
Does anybody know if it's the same as the one recommended by Jack?
I always thought I needed to get a prescription and the Dr.'s here in L.A., CA never would write me one because it was "for humans" only.

Post the link.