PDA

View Full Version : New Book -- European Bulldog Collection - only 100 copies

SGC
01-27-2013, 04:57 PM
I saw this posted elsewhere and thought members here would like to know about it.

A new book, European Bulldog Collection, that is ideal for anyone interested in gamedogs. It covers 100 plus European Gamedogs from the 80s and 90s, both Pit Bulls and Staffordshire Bull Terriers.

Anyone interested in these old bulldogs will enjoy a look back in history. The book is book store quality and perfect bound soft cover, 151 pages with stories, reports, etc. and photos of each dog. Inside is black and white with color photo cover.

This is a limited edition book with only 100 copies and each one will be numbered. The book will be ready in a weeks time and will be posted recorded delivery.

Price is 30 pounds and 5 pounds postage, overseas shipping may differ. PayPal accepted but email first.

Please email for ordering and payment info -- BritdesignCo@aol.com

I ordered a copy of the book and look forward to getting it. Sounds like a good read.

bulldogsrus
01-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Do you know the guy who wrote it?

Limey Kennels
01-27-2013, 11:48 PM
We took a gamble and orderd 9 of them.

SGC
01-28-2013, 07:46 AM
No I don't know the author personally but I have emailed him about the book and he seems like an honest person.

I ordered 2 copies of the book and he takes Pay Pal which is pretty safe. I always like to try to support those who write about the dogs. It's a lot of work to put out a book.

Wow, Limey, 9 copies, that's a strong support for the book! Good for you!

Limey Kennels
01-28-2013, 09:57 AM
Hhahaha only one for my colection the rest are for people i know who are students of the breed, and like to know some about euro history