PDA

View Full Version : irritated

erik440
02-20-2013, 11:45 AM
What is the best product to use on my hound I built the severe weather house but the lip was too high and every time the dog would get out the bottom of chest would hit the lip and now its irritated what can I put to help the irritated area thanks

evolutionkennels
02-20-2013, 04:35 PM
What is the best product to use on my hound I built the severe weather house but the lip was too high and every time the dog would get out the bottom of chest would hit the lip and now its irritated what can I put to help the irritated area thanks

The stuff jack sells is invaluable. Way better than nu stock

Officially Retired
02-21-2013, 04:08 AM
Thank you Evo.

Had a bit of trouble getting my labeling together after my printer moved, but that is all straightened out now 8)

erik440
02-21-2013, 04:16 AM
I have the yellow paste product has a strong odor I believe its for hair regrowth but the label fell off so now I can't think of the name

Officially Retired
02-21-2013, 01:42 PM
Use it and see how it works.

That "strong odor" rectified oil of turpentine.

SGC
02-22-2013, 03:20 PM
the lip was too high and every time the dog would get out the bottom of chest would hit the lip and now its irritated

Would it help to put a couple cinder blocks or a concrete stepping stone outside of the house to act like a step so he does not rub his chest on the lip?