PDA

View Full Version : Turtlebuster blood

MEAUXTIVATION
02-22-2013, 07:08 PM
I would like to know more about this strain of hounds. Does anybody know about this blood or have any experience with it? If so, what characteristics do they possess and what do they bring to the table? Any info would be appreciated.

TFX
02-27-2013, 05:39 AM
In general, the Turtlebuster blood stayed very local to the Ohio-Great Lakes region. Most of what made it out of there was crossed up with something else. Therefore, you probably won't find a lot of people who are intimately familiar with this strain. Nevertheless, for something that wasn't bred or peddled in high volume, there were several well known, good dogs from this line.

MEAUXTIVATION
02-27-2013, 09:10 AM
O yea, I realized that. I seen a lot of peds with the tb crossed with jeep. I been trying to get some info on them and have been told they were good hounds that were intense, some with box smarts, mouth, and finish depending on who you got it from just like all other lines. The folks I got the info from were based in Ohio so that sounds about right of it being private and not being peddled. I'm just doing my research on the these hounds because I might see about acquiring some of that blood for an out cross down the road with the alligator blood. Thanks for the info TFX, much appreciated.

TFX
02-27-2013, 09:30 AM
If you are going to cross something to Alligator blood I think the Tonka-Red Baron is probably the way to go. Talk to NQK on this forum, he has the good stuff.

MEAUXTIVATION
02-27-2013, 03:40 PM
O yea, NQK runs the Alligator and TRB blood. He was the one that put me unto the Alligator dogs. He's a straight up stand up guy. I'm getting a pup from his yard in the near future. I just wanna think outside the box when it comes to making an out cross ya know. I don't plan on doing this until years down the road. I know the Alligator blood pretty much blends with any other blood.

hogdog
02-27-2013, 11:13 PM
You should cross it with Chinaman blood. Its a proven cross thats been working great and has produced some monsters

MEAUXTIVATION
02-28-2013, 07:42 AM
Yip, that Chinaman and Alligator cross is proven. This is my lil gyp: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=420250

At 8 months she is acting real well. Her prey drive, energy, and athleticism is through the roof. That's her in my profile pic.

tat
02-28-2013, 10:57 AM
a lot of turtlebuster dogs in se ohio, k.g. still had dogs last time i heard but theres dogs outta of red dog and astro out there.

DryCreek
03-02-2013, 07:33 AM
Sorry i wouldnt touch a frisco dog if you paid me too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Us older fellas know better.

In respect to Turtlebuster dogs. There is only one kennel that runs it hard and wins.

Kimo615
03-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Why you say that Dry Creek? There's Frisco dogs all over the place still winning and producing. Some good and bad just like any other line. History has shown its a proven line...like it or not. We all have preferences as I have my preference to. If your referencing the paper hanging...just find one you know was actually a true breeding with Frisco. Its good blood man...just not from the best person to deal with. I speak from experience with the dogs and experience with the breeder.

MEAUXTIVATION
03-02-2013, 03:06 PM
I agree Kimo615, I'm not a Frisco fan but you hit it dead on the nail. There are some Frisco bulldogs and some curs just like every other line and when you find that bulldog they are usually gorillas. The reason i got my gyp was because of the topside (alligator) and knew it was a proven cross. To each his own.

DryCreek, that kennel must that runs the tb must be in Ohio huh?

Kimo615
03-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Yea I recently got back into these dogs...use to run Gr Ch Art and Red devil dogs but the last two got old and passed. So I recently decided I wanna get back into it and build a small program based off Chinaman blood as I've always been a fan of the bloodline. So I picked me up a Chinaman/Little Gator boy to base my program on if he turns out like I hope. So far so good. I'm fairly impressed with him. Now I'm looking for a heavy Chinaman/Frisco female pup or a Chinaman/little Gator pup to pair him with. Granted she turns out to be a good one to. So if anyone has anything or a lead on what I'm looking for I'd appreciate it. I've talked to a few people about a female...only been really impressed with one guys dam he plans on breeding to another heavy Chinaman/Frisco stud. But that's a ways off for that breeding. I know the Bull dog barn has got some stuff like I'm talking about but I just emailed him today. Still waiting for a reply.

MEAUXTIVATION
03-02-2013, 05:23 PM
Kimo615,

BDB just posted like 8 litters on peds that consisted of little gator/chinaman/alligator. He even mentioned he had some that he didn't post so you should be able to get one.

hogdog
03-02-2013, 05:41 PM
a lot of turtlebuster dogs in se ohio, k.g. still had dogs last time i heard but theres dogs outta of red dog and astro out there.

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=456930

Kimo615
03-02-2013, 06:12 PM
Yea I messaged him on there...just playing the waiting game for a response. I appreciate it bud. I'm going to be in the market for 2 female pups. I'd like something from him aswell as one from another guy I'm talking to who has something pretty hard to come by now days that would be pretty stellar I think.

CRISIS
03-02-2013, 06:52 PM
see if hes got something off BOBBY PERU!!!! LMAO.....just yankin your chain bro............

Kimo615
03-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Yea that's lame man. Wtf did them idiots expect me to do...tell on everybody or spread everybodies business so I could have "credit" with a bunch of pretenders ..cowards and idiots? That's why everything I said was in patches or had holes in the story. That was on purpose man. Where I came from...you got your ass handed to you for talking reckless. Its none of them folks business. Its the internet. You never know who your talking to...what they know...who they know ect. Especially spreading personal info or someone else's biz on a public forum that could incrimidate someone. I dont give two shits about having cred with any of those folks or what they think about me or my dogs because i dont blaze info. Mentioning dates on accounts you attended is like saying..."Hey! Look at me!" Wtf??? Really? Only a idiot talks about shit like that on the net. I run in a small circle...always have. Theres a reason for that. But if you wanna take shots you can email me. I'm not ruining this thread on that account. Otherwise let the immaturity go man.

CrazyRed
03-14-2013, 11:49 AM
The Turtlebuster blood is still around and still showing some good things. I know a lot of folks have the dogs crossed with Reddevil or Tramp blood. All i know is that when I was working on getting some of the blood years ago. I was told to get some Paladin blood and Red Devil. Was told about a few codes to crack within the dogs. Come to learn that it's not as much Turtlebuster as shows, a lot more Paladin and Red Devil mixed in. After all that I just left it alone.

Eliman
03-15-2013, 06:43 PM
PrideCreek has some nice TB dogs crossed into the frisco lee ling dogs showing great results i have seen some damn good TB bolio crosses as well

tat
03-23-2013, 04:54 PM
yeah a buddy of mine has some real old dogs kg farmed to him, ive seen some good ones outta it crossed with some old walter komosinski blood and we raised art dogs for a while also and had crossed the tb stuff wit it also. i don't have any anymore

bigpopdog
04-23-2013, 05:53 PM
WE LIKE THESE CROSSES

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=406816

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=356274

AND MY PARTNER HAS BRED LUCKY TO SOME DIFFERENT BLOOD RECENTLY

ToTheDogs
04-24-2013, 11:13 AM
Bigpopdog, those are some fantastic bred animals you have there!!

I have only seen Turtlebuster blood through the Plowboy's "CH Willie" stuff. They are pretty solid animals. They seem to have good natural air to them. They seem to be pretty rough front end hunters and game. I love the structure they have, great bone and fairly average in size. Strong, strong dogs. I personally don't own the blood, but I wouldn't mind feeding one..

Stella
04-25-2013, 06:10 PM
WE LIKE THESE CROSSES

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=406816

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=356274

AND MY PARTNER HAS BRED LUCKY TO SOME DIFFERENT BLOOD RECENTLY

Not sure if anyone else notices the high quality dogs that Pop graces us with....I see Lucky and think that no matter what you bred that dog to,the results are going to be phenomenal.Everything you show us is the highest quality.

bently
05-16-2013, 08:15 AM
My old man has some of the best bred turtlebuster hounds coming directly from the man himself. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=374883

TURLEBUSTER HOUNDS (NEED!) TO BE CROSSED

bently
05-16-2013, 04:27 PM
i aquired this little bitch http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=296495, Turtlebuster cross.
she is young but is showing to be very promising.

CrazyRed
05-16-2013, 04:58 PM
My old man has some of the best bred turtlebuster hounds coming directly from the man himself. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=374883

TURLEBUSTER HOUNDS (NEED!) TO BE CROSSED

Wouldnt say they "need" to be crossed. That dog himself is a bad dog I'm told from a reliable source and i know they bred him to some other TB stuff and its showing. I know that they have out crossed him. That Willie 3 dog is a good dog as well, but has no mouth. Has a style that would be great with punch but he just dont got it.

bently
05-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Wouldnt say they "need" to be crossed. That dog himself is a bad dog I'm told from a reliable source and i know they bred him to some other TB stuff and its showing. I know that they have out crossed him. That Willie 3 dog is a good dog as well, but has no mouth. Has a style that would be great with punch but he just dont got it.

i can tell you from my own experience that the crossed TB hounds where on average better than the pure TB (no cross). But to each is his own. what might work for one man, might not work for another. As of willie III he was a nice dog but i was never told by the owner that he had no mouth, but even if he do or dont have mouth, that lil diva bitch is packing for her size.

do you run some TB?

bigpopdog
08-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Bigpopdog, those are some fantastic bred animals you have there!!

I have only seen Turtlebuster blood through the Plowboy's "CH Willie" stuff. They are pretty solid animals. They seem to have good natural air to them. They seem to be pretty rough front end hunters and game. I love the structure they have, great bone and fairly average in size. Strong, strong dogs. I personally don't own the blood, but I wouldn't mind feeding one..

Not sure if anyone else notices the high quality dogs that Pop graces us with....I see Lucky and think that no matter what you bred that dog to,the results are going to be phenomenal.Everything you show us is the highest quality.

MY BAD YA'LL, I KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD :embarrassed: . THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS :D . MOST OF LUCKY'S OFFSPRING ARE VERY HIGH STRUNG, HE DEFINITELY THROWS HIS INTENSITY IN HIS PUPS FOR THE MOST PART (TYPE A DOGS THAT, IN THE SUMMER TIME SHADE IS A MUST.)

I WILL BE BREEDING LUCKY TO THIS BITCH HERE

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=19466&thumbnail=2

TO BE TRUTHFUL, THE ABOVE FEMALE'S DAM IS THE BREEDING I'M WAITING ON TO LUCKY :D.