PDA

View Full Version : what yall think about unknow new toy pure red boy

unknow kennel
03-03-2013, 05:58 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=17257

AFTER 20 HOUR OF RIDEING
Thank To MR. HOLLAND'S For This Nice Hound He Will Be Open To The Public This Winter free to a pure jeep breed up close in thigh for a pare of pup 7 GEN HE HAVE BASS TRAMP RED BOY 2XW ROM 46 TIMES

skipper
03-03-2013, 11:29 PM
When you are saying open to the public you mean you are putting his weight out there, right?

Oh and i like the way he is bred. MAke him earn the right to be bred.

unknow kennel
03-04-2013, 04:57 AM
I have 50 50 cross that I will battle any body I mean anybody with he just got make it out the back yard for me he not for fast lane battles skipper he are here to pour gas on the fire I already got burn

skipper
03-04-2013, 05:15 AM
I hear you. Good luck with him.

OGDOGG
03-04-2013, 05:44 PM
So you don't care if he is a cur or cold, you're putting him up for public stud because the way he is bred? Just be honest and check his oil. Just my honest opinion.

unknow kennel
03-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Ogdogg he will be check but not match unless he should me some mouth but if he got mouth he will be on the front line unknow is a work kennel u can believe that my boy but I brought him for the blood but I don't feed nothing I don't touch

EWO
03-05-2013, 03:23 AM
I have had dogs bred from Mr. Holland, very similar to that breeding. I know of one that was a match dog quality. As good a s it sounds to say REDBOY is there 46 times the only dogs in that pedigree that have shown were Britches, Bingo and Cherry. They are back there a little ways to boot. It is a nicely bred dog but the first couple of generations are bred because of who they are vs. what they are. Best of luck with the dog. EWO