PDA

View Full Version : how is buck bred

scary
03-13-2013, 07:42 AM
OK i have been talking to some guys around my way and everyone one has a different story. So im hoping evo or someone with some real life experience with this hound can tell me how he is really bred. Now before anyone can say it Yes it dose not take away from him as being a producer or a athlete. But i would like to know cause i plain on getting some of that good ol red boy myself. The first ped is how the local dog men have told me how he is bread before he came champ and the second ped is how they say his paper was after making rank.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=41997

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=346

evolutionkennels
03-13-2013, 10:34 AM
You can speculate all you want. We can speculate all we want. Only Pat Patrick knows. In some pictures, he looks more Maloney like, in some he looks more tater like. It's a dead subject.

evolutionkennels
03-13-2013, 11:09 AM
Now before anyone can say it Yes it dose not take away from him as being a producer or a athlete. But i would like to know cause i plain on getting some of that good ol red boy myself.

Eerrrrr. What does redboy have to do with anything? Neither of the pedigrees have any redboy in them!

tasoschatz
03-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Red as in color boy as in male? just a thought. Too big of a mistake regarding line to be true.

EWO
03-13-2013, 11:20 AM
I am guessing he meant he meant ol red boy as in the color of Buck not as Redboy the bloodline. I am guessing. I read it the first time and asked the same question. The second reading made me see the reference to his color. EWO

scary
03-13-2013, 02:50 PM
yes i was talking about his physical characteristics. Sorry guys if anyone got upset behind this post. Didn't mean to ruffle anyone's fathers. Was just wondering that's all.

EWO
03-14-2013, 09:45 AM
But since someone brought it up..I have seen some really nice dogs that are Buck and Redboy. EWO

evolutionkennels
03-14-2013, 10:16 AM
But since someone brought it up..I have seen some really nice dogs that are Buck and Redboy. EWO

I couldn't agree more

DryCreek
03-23-2013, 07:14 AM
It's to bad Waldron wasnt around to answer this.
I think Buck is the inbred Dolly breeding.Those tater dogs dont look anything like the buck dogs.And PP cant be trusted in respect to the papers.The only reason why the ped was changed was to get more sales down from the bolio blood PP was putting out there.
The keno dogs are identical to buck .And 4 generations later the keno dogs still look like him.

Just My Two Cents