PDA

View Full Version : Pit Dog Savior

Jon P. Lebron
03-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Has any one read the Pit Dog Savior?

S_B
04-27-2014, 07:21 PM
I hope that the people on this forum know not to purchase this book, it is filled with half truths and lies.

LivewireT
01-20-2015, 12:06 AM
I read the book I thought it was a Great book For entertainment Purposes only of course

Lasse
02-01-2015, 10:03 AM
@John P. Lebron
I have his book - colour edition - and read it. To me it was an entertaining read and therefore I liked it. Only the religious part at the end of the book was a little bit too much for my taste and would be something I would recommend future readers to skip if they are not really into religion. Whether his fictional accounts correspond to those of others, I don't know. What I heard was that some people accused him of name-dropping and therefore disliked Rick Hihath's work.

@S_B
You state the book is filled with half trues and lies. Can you give some examples?

S_B
02-01-2015, 10:53 AM
@John P. Lebron
I have his book - colour edition - and read it. To me it was an entertaining read and therefore I liked it. Only the religious part at the end of the book was a little bit too much for my taste and would be something I would recommend future readers to skip if they are not really into religion. Whether his fictional accounts correspond to those of others, I don't know. What I heard was that some people accused him of name-dropping and therefore disliked Rick Hihath's work.

@S_B
You state the book is filled with half trues and lies. Can you give some examples?

Lasse,

I will not comment further on this book, it has gotten enough attention as it is. What I said is true. And the part high lighted in your post is also true.

I choose not to purchase this book or accept a free copy.

S_B