PDA

View Full Version : A board not owned by HSUS and Peta , great

atownkennels
12-31-2011, 02:27 PM
About time somebody took the initiative to bring out a new board that is not owned by hsus and peta like Pedigrees online! Will there be a pedigree database with the sight?
Atown

Officially Retired
12-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey thanks for joining, and yes my brother & I are working on a database (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=110) right now :ugeek:

S_B
02-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Things have come a long way since this thread was posted! :-bd

The thing that is most attractive about this database, well second to the awesome pedigree format! Is knowing WHO is behind the scenes, hell actually up front and center.

We are evolving like a well schooled bulldog, and when you think things are great. Along comes the PBBDOY & PBBGDOY!

Great job Jack & our members!

S_B

No Quarter Kennel
02-06-2015, 04:48 AM
I agree SB - great site.
The original topic here brings something to light though.
I see a TON of guys always calling Pedsonline "Fedsonline" and "they are owned by HSUS and Peta.
Where is any proof or acknowledgement that there's any such relation of any kind?
Why would this site not be owned by the same and Jack not working for them?

For the record - I don't believe EITHER of these sites are owned by any of those organizations and don't believe for a second Jack would ever be part of anything of the sort, but it gets old folks throwing around asinine statements like this.