PDA

View Full Version : Redboy/jeep/Eli males @ stud

widerange
03-18-2013, 04:59 AM
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=437279

Outlaw is sired by an gamedog with mouth. 50/50 redboy/jeep doubled up on ch rawhide ROM breed to redboy/Eli female that has produced serveral winners. With great dogs such as ch rawhide Rom, Longs abbe, deloach Rocker, Holland cherry jubilee (haymakers littermate), Gr ch Davis boomerang ROM, Ch Davis Midnight cowboy ROM and many others behind him in his ped. He is not only a performer and producer he is backed by a long history of dogs that did the same. Pee wee passed this winter leaving outlaw as only one of two dogs breed this way. Stud fee is 700 firm with pup deals offered to approved females

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=413331

Then we have widerange JR who is off a littermate breeding this is a active hard biter that's built like a rock. Cottons j Bonne, the offspring of paperboy's jeep rhino(who was part of a great producing/
preforming litter himself), adds a mix of jeep blood including longs werdo ROM, ch rodriguez gator ROM, Whites tab ROM, garrett's floyd Rom breed to Pee wee a producer of overall outstanding stock that's backed by heavy ch Davis midnight cowboy blood to some of the best redboy producers. All this is then doubled up on in a littermate breeding that has a few hunters that are doing well for them selves. Don't miss out on these great studs that are sure to add to your yard. Stud fee is 450 firm with pup deals offered to approved females

***Terms of pup deals are as followed if one pup is born we flip a coin winner keeps the pup and the breeding is done again on the females next heat. If you keep the pup I keep the papers til the second breeding is done and conformed. 2-4 pups I take 1,5-8 pups I take 2, 9+ pups I take 3. If a second breeding is needed due to only one pup being born the pup deal will apply to the second breeding as well unless I received the pup from the first breeding and choose not to take a pup from the second breeding. I feel this is a fair deal for these types of studs but as always If for any reason a "loop hole" comes up in these deals I'm more then willing to work out things with good yards that are known for being honest in their dealings.
YIS,
Widerange

blak
03-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Can we see the males?

widerange
03-19-2013, 04:30 AM
If your asking for pictures I'll try to get some up on the peds in the next few days

blak
03-19-2013, 07:51 AM
If your asking for pictures I'll try to get some up on the peds in the next few days

That's what i meant, ok.

widerange
04-22-2013, 05:19 AM
:lol: