PDA

View Full Version : Linebred Alligator Pups

No Quarter Kennel
03-21-2013, 08:52 AM
This is a loose linebreeding around the Hammonds' Alligator blood. I know quite a bit about 13 of the first 14 dogs in this pedigree and can vouch for this breeding being a blend of some very solid bulldogs. You are welcome to do your own research for details, but there are a lot of good dogs here suggesting these pups will be also.

Price is $600
Deposit is $300

There will most likely only be 1 or 2 available.

email noquarterkennel@Hotmail.com

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_breedingprofile.php?breeding_id=315

CRISIS
03-21-2013, 06:11 PM
nice!

blak
03-21-2013, 09:13 PM
How old is tupark? Good dogs for sure, nice breeding.

No Quarter Kennel
03-22-2013, 07:10 AM
Tupark is 10 years old right now. I thought he was the only son of Hailstone to be found, but a very reputable dogman west of me has one as well who is 11. Top flight care goes a long ways.

Thanks for the props.

blak
03-22-2013, 04:23 PM
Yeah, that's why I asked, I know of the other son of Hailstone, very nice gentlemen. Was suppose to go see him and bring back a son of Tanner to get semen drawn. A guy I know blows alot of smoke and was suppose to go get him with me, but can't afford the gas, some people, sheesh. Very nice breeding you have, and If I had any room, I would send you a deposit on one of those, very nice sir.

blak

No Quarter Kennel
03-23-2013, 09:08 AM
Ah, very good. You are right. The owner of the other little Hailstone dog is a great dogman gentlemen. That makes two Hailstone males left on the planet and both are very very similar. Quality animals.

We are planning on drawing semen on Tupark and Ottis both, within the next few weeks. I think it's a worthwile envestment.

blak
03-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Ah, very good. You are right. The owner of the other little Hailstone dog is a great dogman gentlemen. That makes two Hailstone males left on the planet and both are very very similar. Quality animals.

We are planning on drawing semen on Tupark and Ottis both, within the next few weeks. I think it's a worthwile envestment.

I would buy a vile of that, please keep me posted

blak