PDA

View Full Version : Vise grip's Coca Cola

Bigfoot23
03-21-2013, 08:39 PM
jack did you make the breeding between coca cola and charlie boy? Also was Mason bolio jr in your opinion the best son of bull boy bob?

Officially Retired
03-22-2013, 01:50 AM
jack did you make the breeding between coca cola and charlie boy? Also was Mason bolio jr in your opinion the best son of bull boy bob?

Yes I did. I sold Coca Cola, bred, to Rockside Kennels.

I never saw BJ (Bolio Jr.) go, but the reason I bred to him was because 1) he had the best pedigree of any BBB dog on the planet, being 3/4 BBB, 1/4 Red Baby ... 2) his mother Speedy was a sister to Little Tater and a stone-cold finisher ... and 3) he, Bolio Jr., was a furious finisher also.

ToTheDogs
04-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Coca Cola dogs are some of the best dogs we've ever seen. Freakishly strong, lightning fast, don't mind swapping it out. The only negative we noticed is they lack the natural air, but they are such hard working dogs it's fairly easy to put that air into them.

Officially Retired
04-24-2013, 11:46 AM
All very true.

The best ones were absolutely the strongest freakin dogs I have ever seen in my life ....

ToTheDogs
04-24-2013, 12:59 PM
This is "CH Blaze" a very nice representation of the Coca-Cola bloodline. Look at the definition the dog had at 9+ years old, no teeth and full blown cancer...

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/pics/dog_013120_03.JPG?543637 (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=13120)

Officially Retired
04-24-2013, 01:28 PM
He looks fantastic 8)

Nice to see another pic of him; add more if you like!

Will have to dig up some Coki pics to share here as well ...

Jack

EDIT: I added a link to Blaze's photo, so people could click on it and see it :)

ToTheDogs
04-24-2013, 02:40 PM
We have added a few. We will add a couple more tonight once we get a chance to look for them. He was an awesome little dog, very happy the boys that campaigned Blaze thought highly enough of us to allow us to own him for the rest of his life.. RIP CH Blaze.

Officially Retired
04-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Saw them, and he really does look like the Cream of the Crop.

Glad you added more photos of him.