PDA

View Full Version : jacks keep

n.d.k
04-01-2013, 08:29 PM
My first time useing jacks keep 1xw bis I would be a fool to go another way . Shot out to jack from natural disaster kennel

R2L
04-02-2013, 04:17 AM
which one of the keeps?

or you just had a good dog :lol:

congrats

Officially Retired
04-02-2013, 11:40 AM
My first time useing jacks keep 1xw bis I would be a fool to go another way . Shot out to jack from natural disaster kennel

Glad you were successful & thanks for the kudos ...

Jack

Officially Retired
04-02-2013, 11:47 AM
which one of the keeps?
or you just had a good dog :lol:
congrats

Thanks for the dig, but more successful dogmen than you have stated my keep put their dogs in the best shape of their lives:

"Hey Jack, this is Cash Money. Wanted to let you know CH Halo 4xW is retired. I tried to get him to pull for his GR CH against a Champion, but the other side paid forfeit. Halo was in the best shape he's ever been in on your keep, a picture of health. He was 95% toward being perfect. It is hard to get a dog 100% perfect, but Halo was the closest to it he'd ever been. I have retired him, but I just won with my Sensation bitch over a 2xW,also using your keep. I got alot of compliments on the bitch at showside, on her coat, and on how there were no hip bones showing. Even though she was spotting two pounds, she dominated from the word "go," and the pull was over in :30. I have tried many people's keeps (Gambler's, Fat Bills, Lemm's), but I love your keep, and I won't use anything else"
~ Cash Money (Home of Home of GR CH DaBeast, 7xW, 2007 Dog of the Year)

^

"Hey Jack, I bought your book 6 months ago and your keep is the best I have ever used. I just won with Stark Kennels' STONIE in 2:47 and from this point forward I will live and die by that keep."
~ Stark Kennels (Home of GR CH YellowMan)

"THANK U JACK I GOT YET ANOTHER CHAMPION ON YOUR KEEP. I STARTED IN THE GAME READING YOUR STUFF AND IT'S HELPED GREATLY . I FOLLOW YOUR KEEP WITH MY OWN SPIN TO IT AND IT WORKS GREAT. AND THE AFTER CARE I APPRECIATE THE MOST. THANK YOU,"
~ GROUND N POUND

So you might want to consider the possibility it does make a difference, if followed ;)

Jack

CRISIS
04-02-2013, 07:21 PM
hell that may be worth the cost right there in itself!

n.d.k
04-02-2013, 09:15 PM
Good dog good keep

Pedhelper
04-30-2013, 05:18 AM
Just a note to all that a mate of mine tested out the keep in the pit bull bible and came out tops in 34mins. The feed keep was adjusted a bit as some things we get here and some not, but overall his dog was in great shape for a guy who has only ever conditioned once before and saw his ass in under 20 mins. I told him I believe he could still go a little lighter on the weight side but I was surprised to see his hound look so good from the first to this one.

bently
05-07-2013, 10:26 AM
i have the 2007 indespensible tips book from awhile back, there is a keep in the book but is is the same keep that is in the Pitbull Bible?

gotap_d
08-08-2013, 01:57 PM
I'll start by saying i have never used the cajack keep but i like how its put together. Of all the keeps i have read its one of a few that is more closely related to my own keep in terms of work. Not to take anything away from the keep but my question to CaJack and the rest of the board is is this... Should most of the credit be given to the keep, the dog or the conditioner? All keeps created by someone are in terms of how they will do it. If it says on monday weight pull with 1/2 the dogs weight for 30min and i hook my 40lb up and he pulls all out 100% effort for 30 and someone else hooks their 40lb up and he take a 1min break every 10ft its not really the same keep. Just want to get some other doggers take on this.

FrostyPaws
08-08-2013, 03:00 PM
It all plays a part. The keep didn't win the match. It allowed the dog to be in the type of shape to win the match. BUT, that's only if the owner got out and dedicated his time to actually working the dog. Jack's keep, my keep, our mama's keep won't make any difference if there isn't dedication. THEN, you have to have a dog willing to give the required work. I've never used Jack's keep, but I have conditioned dogs similarly to what he describes. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.