PDA

View Full Version : WEST PENN'S SAMPSON 7xK (CADILLAC II X FRISKULL)

rsmalls
04-17-2013, 03:07 PM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_breedingprofile.php?breeding_id=400

JUST DID THE BREEDING ABOVE TO HIM AND ITS NOTHING PRETTY BUT THE BLOOD ON THE BOTTOM IN OLD SCHOOL AND NOT COMMERCIAL, NOT REALLY PEDDLED OR IN EVERYONES HANDS. I WANTED TO KEEP IT OLD SCHOOL AND JUST WANTED TO HEAR WHAT EVERYONE HAD TO SAY ABOUT SAMPSON AND THIS BREEDING...

IVE HEARD MANY STORIES ABOUT SAMPSON HIMSELF, ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH HIM?

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BREEDING OR THE DOGS SURROUNDING THIS BREEDING, CONTACT ME @ thecommonguyapbt@gmail.com ...IF THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS DON'T COME FROM ME, DON'T BELIEVE IT, SIMPLE AS THAT!!! SO USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE!!!

GEAUX TIGERS
04-19-2013, 07:13 AM
Titan Rook was a friend of mine and I had this dog on my yard at one time. Sampson was very high strung and had incredible prey drive. I believe Rook sold him to Westpenn where he lost his hardware. Despite this, Westpenn and others could never stop him. My kennel partner has a littermate sister to him. My interest in her has always been related to the hope of recreating another dog with the intensity and drive of Sampson. Truly remarkable.

Also, this dog is not a 7x contract winner. To the best of my knowledge, his wins were OTC.

If Im wrong on any of this, feel free to correct me, I was only there for the first couple years.

ToTheDogs
04-24-2013, 11:21 AM
You're correct, Sampson's wins were OTC. Westpenn told me he was a game, game, game dog. I like the Andre Giroux stuff on the bottom out! Very old blood there.