PDA

View Full Version : Ped of the 1*w from unknow will be on the bible tonigh

unknow kennel
04-17-2013, 03:12 PM
Unknow kennel

Officially Retired
04-17-2013, 03:15 PM
Good, glad to see you using the database :)

If you make any mistakes, please let me know and don't just leave them there, but the tutorials should show be pretty clear now (I hope!)

Jack

Officially Retired
04-18-2013, 04:15 AM
Wow, great job, buddy.

You managed to add another 357 to the database, as well as another Miss Superbuck, and you called yourself 3 different kennel names (unknow, unknown, unknown kennels). Oh, but it doesn't end there: you failed to add about 7 apostrophes ... you also entered in a dog as "Mr.357" instead of "Mr. 357" ... because you're too lazy to push the space bar between "Mr." and "357" ... AND because you didn't bother to watch my videos and learn how to do it the right way (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/content.php?232).

In a nutshell, you didn't take the time to be precise in your data entry, all of which caused (and will continue to cause) me to do a lot of work :angry:

Bravo :appl: :rolleyes:

I've corrected a few of your errors, but I've still got to do more work.

Thanks bud, I sure do appreciate your sloppiness.

Question: What must I do to get you (and people like you) TO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND the importance of being precise in your data entry :question:

R2L
04-18-2013, 04:57 AM
Question: What must I do to get you (and people like you) TO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND the importance of being precise in your data entry

i quess there is 3 options.

1. keep getting angry
2. look for moderators to clean mistakes and warn members.
3. try to code it so good that it won't leave space for mistakes

Officially Retired
04-18-2013, 05:10 AM
No, there are actually more options than that ... remove the privileges of the lazy or intellectually-challenged ;)

FYI, there is no "code" that can prevent human sloppiness :idea:

Since you seem to be so smart, go ahead and explain how can one create a "code" that prevents one person from putting in Evolution Kennel's Miss Superbuck, another from putting in Evolution Kennels' Miss Superbuck, and a third from putting in Evolution Kennels Miss Superbuck? (or Super Buck)?

Or how bout a 4th genius from putting in EK's Miss Superbuck?

Or a 5th from putting in EKs Miss Super Buck?

Or any of a thousand WRONG ways (or combination of wrong ways) to enter a dog?

Go ahead and explain how to write such a code ... or maybe you can tell my brother how to do it ... as he only makes $350/hr as a professional software developer for little companies like General Motors, Bank of America, etc.

No, buddy, there IS NO "code" than can overcome human stupidity, poor spelling, and downright laziness. You can only educate and request compliance with the proper method.

No "code" can overcome bad spelling and totally different names.

Jack

Officially Retired
04-18-2013, 05:17 AM
So here are my real choices:

1. Learn not to give a shit about poor data entry, and let every idiot put in whatever they want;
2. Continue to stress the importance of proper data entry for the benefit of everyone and try to get members to comply;
3. (You're right) Hire moderators to clean the mistakes;
4. Start culling those who are either too incompetent to "get it" ... or too lazy to bother learning ... because these people ruin the integrity of what could be a great resource IF people follow the protocol.

And I choose 2 - 4 :mrgreen:

Jack

evolutionkennels
04-18-2013, 05:19 AM
i quess there is 3 options.

1. keep getting angry
2. look for moderators to clean mistakes and warn members.
3. try to code it so good that it won't leave space for mistakes

ROTFALMFAO, Jack, I am going to have to side with R2L on this one. I have my own database and I have myself input 10,000 plus entries. BECAUSE of that I have kept my database squeaky clean with no mistakes. However, most of the members have not had that experience, probably don't hold a law degree, and just aren't as detail oriented as we are. I mean... Cmoooon, if it's someone who will do a dog with an hct of 31, and an rbc count of 4.9, what do you think are the odds that he can Input a pedigree with no errors? Slim to none. Maybe you can add a function that states, "xyz dog is very similar to what you are entering. Are you sure it's not this dog?" Even if you do that, I am sure that you'll have members mess up simply because, well... they can't read, have poor comprehension skills, aren't detailed, and last but not least, THEY ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID. So, i feel your pain, but i dont think it will get better. The wall of shame and moderators have to clean up the stupidity of the illiterate retards.

Officially Retired
04-18-2013, 05:23 AM
:angry: :waahh: :rotflmao:

unknow kennel
04-18-2013, 05:31 AM
Well if I did it wrong my bad I just put in what's on the paper this why I just shouldn't put it on at all cause this world is full of perfect people who dont make misstake in life I guest. In evo why u keep trying to shoot at me about the hct in rbc on paw grow up.in jack I will just delete the whole ped

evolutionkennels
04-18-2013, 05:46 AM
Well if I did it wrong my bad I just put in what's on the paper this why I just shouldn't put it on at all cause this work is full of perfect people I guest. In evo why u keep trying to shoot at me about the hct in rbc on paw grow up.in jack I will just delete the whole ped

1. That's not the point. The point is to get people to use it correctly. Let me ask you this. On the right side of the forum.... Did you not read and watch all the video tutorials? Obviously answer is no. Why do you think the tutorials are there? Do you think they went through the trouble of making those tutorials if you arent willing to click on it and watch it

2.Because you have never manned up and said, "I Flocked up, it was my fault, I did what I did REGARDLESS of you telling me not to do it, Rob telling me not to do it, KBK telling me not to do it, red telling me not to do it, I did it because I am ignorant where it pertains to biology, and I thought I can fill a car with water and win a race." That is why... To this day... You haven't manned up, you ruined a good dog, and you did it because you were full of yourself. You put your pride, your glory, all of that before the well being of your animal. MAN UP.

Officially Retired
04-18-2013, 05:49 AM
Well if I did it wrong my bad I just put in what's on the paper this why I just shouldn't put it on at all cause this world is full of perfect people who dont make misstake in life I guest. In evo why u keep trying to shoot at me about the hct in rbc on paw grow up.in jack I will just delete the whole ped

You didn't make "a" mistake: you made about 25 of them.

Do NOT try to "delete" anything ... you CAN'T ... and if you read the tutorial or watched the DVDs you would know this.

Instead, read my post and DO NOTHING at this point. Can you just do that? Nothing? I will fix it myself.

If you want to do something useful, then please don't do anything, except WATCH THE GD VIDEOS like I asked everybody to :idea:

Thanks,

Jack

unknow kennel
04-18-2013, 05:55 AM
My point bacause I miss spell a work or didt put a space between a letter I'm studipes naw I'm not the one for this ||||||||| in second I text u in told u I shouldn't did him in all the name u call bet more money then me because they thaw he can pull it off that low .evo my lesson Learn so u can get off me in paw my last time have this covsation in u said I runir him he look good to me in I'm shape him as I speak so u keep sell pup in I'm keep kick ass

R2L
04-18-2013, 05:56 AM
Since you seem to be so smart

No comment on that one, since nothing can change u either :)

You could make 1 box for owner name 1 box for dog name, and disable the use of all signs like * " !

It's been a while since i entered dogs but i remember i experienced some problems finding dogs that were in the database already. It's that i double checked trying different things.

Im sure you and your brother can think of some things to make it more noob friendly. Not everyone was blessed.

unknow kennel
04-18-2013, 06:05 AM
R2l thank thank thank you

Officially Retired
04-18-2013, 06:06 AM
No comment on that one, since nothing can change u either :)
You could make 1 box for owner name 1 box for dog name, and disable the use of all signs like * " !
It's been a while since i entered dogs but i remember i experienced some problems finding dogs that were in the database already. It's that i double checked trying different things.
Im sure you and your brother can think of some things to make it more noob friendly. Not everyone was blessed.

I have changed plenty here, and am still willing to change, when presented with information I haven't already thought about long before 'you' did :idea:

We actually talked about making a box for the owner and box for the dog name. However, suppose if we implemented your idea of two boxes, yet what if one guy looks up GARRETT'S Jeep ... but the dog is entered as CRENSHAW'S Jeep ... what then? Do you know what will happen? He will find no "Garrett's Jeep" and he will then enter a NEW DOG of that un-entered version of Jeep and thus create two Jeeps :angry:

The only way around duplicate data entry is IF EVERYONE COMPLIES and enters only the dog name "Jeep" ... that way every GD "Jeep" will pop up in the search :idea:

And if you, and the other members here, would actually watch the videos, and actually understand this, and actually comply with the directions, there WOULD BE NO MORE duplicate data entered.

However, apparently that is a lot of "ifs" for some people :rolleyes:

Jack

evolutionkennels
04-18-2013, 06:10 AM
My point bacause I miss spell a work or didt put a space between a letter I'm studipes naw I'm not the one for this ||||||||| in second I text u in told u I shouldn't did him in all the name u call bet more money then me because they thaw he can pull it off that low .evo my lesson Learn so u can get off me in paw my last time have this covsation in u said I runir him he look good to me in I'm shape him as I speak so u keep sell pup in I'm keep kick ass

You got your ass kicked, didn't kick ass. Your fault. The supreme intelligence of a " country dogman" Still NOT manning up, you keep on saying, HE LOOKED GOOD TO ME" Wtf????????? . The bloodwork TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT HES FEELING. LOOKING GOOD TO YOU IS JUST AN OPINION... THE BITCHES ON THE CORNER LOOK GOOD, the blood test say they all have HIV. ARE YOU STILL GOING TO FUCK THEM??? ANSWER THAT.

#2. I WILL KEEP BREEDING DOGS. I'VE EARNED THAT RIGHT. IF NOT FOR THE DOGS I AM BREEDING, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SHIT. YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK THE BOTTOM OF YOUR NEW BITCH AND SEE WHO THAT BREEDER WAS.

Officially Retired
04-18-2013, 06:11 AM
Still NOT manning up, you keep on saying, HE LOOKED GOOD TO ME" Wtf????????? . The bloodwork TELLS YOU EXACTLY WHAT HES FEEL ING. LOOK IN GOOD TO YOU IS JUST AN OPINION... THE BITCHES ON THE CORNER LOOK GOOD, the blood test say she has HIV. ARE YOUBSTILL GOING TO FUCK HER??? ANSWER THAT.

:rotflmao:

unknow kennel
04-18-2013, 06:17 AM
Evo I'm not going to kiss your zzzzzzz to man up ;;;;;;I'm a battler u a seller;;;;; look good I mean his blood work is 46.7 in rbc 7. Something I got look at the paper to be perfect for y'all in u talk like u gave paw to me u man up in call me in tell me what u got to said.

unknow kennel
04-18-2013, 06:19 AM
:hatsoff:

unknow kennel
04-18-2013, 06:28 AM
O by the way to set the record right I never brought a dog from evo I brought 3 from 2800 in breed them to make half of what I got so evo u can stop said if it was for u I want have shit I don't run brood or don't want brood dog

R2L
04-18-2013, 06:32 AM
Evo, if your dog has a low rbc. You wouldnt be able to tell without bloodwork? :)

Didnt we all took a risk sometime. No matter how stupid it was. But if you win regardless, you will get nothing but credits.

It's just important you (still) aware of your mistake afterwards and try not to make it again

unknow kennel
04-18-2013, 06:36 AM
I lie O I did breed a double chop chop bitch to bear but I got 25 dogs in 5 off Evo shit just 1 half of there blood

Officially Retired
04-18-2013, 06:37 AM
Okay, look, I don't want to turn this thread into a slam-fest. There are two principals here that NO ONE can argue against:

1. The best results possible with a dog are always when you do your BEST for that dog and bring him in his BEST state of health;
2. This GD database will run its BEST, and be its MOST USEFUL to you (and to everybody else) IF YOU READ AND FOLLOW THE GD DIRECTIONS (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/content.php?229) :idea:

Period.

unknow kennel
04-18-2013, 06:44 AM
R2l thank again trust me I learn i won 2 weight pull since then in still on the trail if I can't pull this time it want be because of me I promise the team that

evolutionkennels
04-18-2013, 07:06 AM
Evo, if your dog has a low rbc. You wouldnt be able to tell without bloodwork? :)

Didnt we all took a risk sometime. No matter how stupid it was. But if you win regardless, you will get nothing but credits.

It's just important you (still) aware of your mistake afterwards and try not to make it again

Difference is he did it KNOWING its was low. That's the disconnect. And no... We were a professional team. Always did bloodwork, never went in blind. And that's a good thing we did that, we paid a few forfeits.