PDA

View Full Version : IMK'S BIG RED JACK II x MISS GHOST

bigpopdog
04-23-2013, 06:52 PM
EXPECTING GOOD RESULTS FROM THIS. SMILEWIPER MY PARTNER SAYS SOME PROPS GO TO YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR A.I. DVD

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_breedingprofile.php?breeding_id=413

Officially Retired
04-24-2013, 03:28 AM
That is great to hear, glad my DVDs helped you and your partner achieve your breeding goals :D

Also, big props go out to you as well, for jumping right in there and using this database the way it should be used! Bravo :appl:

When your pups hit the ground, you can add each one individually in the database, and hook each one to the breeding page, which (ultimately) will keep the best possible records of breedings. If people use the feature, like you're using it, they can document their own breedings with precision, and no one can come at a later date and claim they have some "pup" off your breeding that never existed. All pups will be on display, and accounted for, on the breeding page. So well done sir 8)

bigpopdog
04-24-2013, 01:02 PM
That is great to hear, glad my DVDs helped you and your partner achieve your breeding goals :D

Also, big props go out to you as well, for jumping right in there and using this database the way it should be used! Bravo :appl:

When your pups hit the ground, you can add each one individually in the database, and hook each one to the breeding page, which (ultimately) will keep the best possible records of breedings. If people use the feature, like you're using it, they can document their own breedings with precision, and no one can come at a later date and claim they have some "pup" off your breeding that never existed. All pups will be on display, and accounted for, on the breeding page. So well done sir 8)

THANKS JACK BUT ONCE AGAIN IT WAS YOUR TEACHING THAT ALLOWED ME TO USE THE DATABASE CORRECTLY.

ToTheDogs
04-24-2013, 01:03 PM
I'd give my right hand for one of those pups! Very nice breeding!

bigpopdog
04-24-2013, 03:40 PM
THANKS TTD!

scratchin dog
04-24-2013, 09:41 PM
Looks good Pop! :)

bigpopdog
04-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Looks good Pop! :)

THANKS MS. THUMPER.

bigpopdog
06-21-2013, 09:06 PM