PDA

View Full Version : blackjack

LEFTLANE
04-28-2013, 07:00 PM
Was he off Big Casey or Gator? This is one of the questionable breeding that I would really like to know the answer. I can see it both ways. Why Crenshaw would care to lie is beyond me. Any thoughts or proof?

CrazyRed
04-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Crenshaw didn't do the breeding, so good question. Why would he lie about doing that breeding? The guy who did the breeding to my knowledge didnt stick around the dogs for long and if I'm not mistaken White got Blackjack then traded him to Crenshaw. What's truly interseting is those who follow Woodall's and his stuff claim Blackjack to be off Casey, those who follow James, Al & Jerry state his breeding is as such. I wouldnt have the slightest clue but considering the guy who did the breeding stated he was off Gator I would assume it's the truth. I remember a guy a while ago, showing me this gorgeous rednosed animal going for his 1st. After he won, I asked him how was the dog bred and surely it was a son of weirdjack bred to half sister off blackjack or he was off blackjack bred to daughter of weirdjack. Looking at the pedigree, Casey is Blackjack's grandsire, so it's not impossible for him to resemble him and Black Girl was a black dog I would assume from her name. Not sure if she was in James's book. If so then she was a black dog.

LEFTLANE
10-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Anyone else want to chime in?

bently
10-17-2013, 07:44 AM
i was told big casey from an old friend but who knows for sure

luvmybulldogs
10-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Woodall claims Blackjack to be off Big Casey and claims Tab to be off W.C.C.'s Rock??? Who knows and at this point it doesn't really matter except for conversation...

FrostyPaws
10-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Tab isn't off Rock. I know that for a fact. I doubt BJ is off Casey as Casey produced very few quality dogs throughout his breeding career when you consider who was breeding him. Gator, on the other hand, produced a ton of quality dogs throughout his life.