PDA

View Full Version : THANK U JACK!!!

SHOWTIME
01-02-2012, 07:59 PM
HEY I NEVER KNEW U HAD THIS SITE U ARE ON SMART FUCKER MAN I LOVE IT I DONT REALLY FEEL SAFE ON FEDS ONLINE HERE IT FEELS MORE SAFE THANK U JACK AND AND WHO EVER ELSE HELPED U :!:

chainyankersknl
01-02-2012, 11:37 PM
HEY I NEVER KNEW U HAD THIS SITE U ARE ON SMART FUCKER MAN I LOVE IT I DONT REALLY FEEL SAFE ON FEDS ONLINE HERE IT FEELS MORE SAFE THANK U JACK AND AND WHO EVER ELSE HELPED U :!:
I had a feeling that it would come to this, but I hope the BS stays away from here.

Jack,

Just wanted to say hi and thanks. I've learned so much in the past few years indirectly through you. Information given by you in "The Pitbull Bible", has saved more then one of my bulldogs! Your videos have allowed me to see some of, the dogs of past, in my pedigrees. So I just wanted to show you some appreciation for what your doing to get your knowledge to the inexperienced. Great job on the website!

"€¥K's"

Da District
01-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Thanks Jack! Finally a place for the grown folks to parlay! YIS SB

Officially Retired
01-03-2012, 04:13 AM

Thank you for joining, but please ===language=== let's keep it clean :mrgreen:

I had a feeling that it would come to this, but I hope the BS stays away from here.
Jack,
Just wanted to say hi and thanks. I've learned so much in the past few years indirectly through you. Information given by you in "The Pitbull Bible", has saved more then one of my bulldogs! Your videos have allowed me to see some of, the dogs of past, in my pedigrees. So I just wanted to show you some appreciation for what your doing to get your knowledge to the inexperienced. Great job on the website!
"€¥K's"

Very glad to hear that man, that's what has kept me going all these years, helping these dogs by helping the folks who have them.

Thanks Jack! Finally a place for the grown folks to parlay! YIS SB

You're welcome and enjoy!

Thanks for joining 8-)

Jack

nightwalker
01-03-2012, 03:26 PM
damn SHOWTIME AND CHAINYANKERS ! SITE ALREADY GONE TO THE DOGS LMAO WHATS UP MY BROTHERS!

SHOWTIME
01-03-2012, 06:44 PM
yo nightwalker coco looking real good. :twisted: