Milky
05-08-2013, 02:04 AM
Nice one, Evo!

skipper
05-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Very nice

CrazyRed
05-08-2013, 04:57 AM
I know none of them will ever be available. Excellent breeding.

evolutionkennels
05-08-2013, 05:16 AM
Males, probably not. Females... Yes... We just have to get a good size litter.

CrazyRed
05-10-2013, 12:11 PM
I pray you get 10 of them. Man I'd like to see a male work out of that litter but if a Female became available we'd be fools not to try to get her. Just dont like them heats.

evolutionkennels
05-10-2013, 12:46 PM
Thanks. It's nice of you to say. I have always looked to do the breedings that others either don't think to make, won't make out of kennel blindness, or can't make because of means and or resources. A long time ago people said I was crazy when I made two trips to ft. Lauderdale to breed my mayday - blondie bitch to ch 357. Well, I was steadfast and machobuck was born. Since then I have established a bloodline around him and his legacy as a producer, not to mention his performance of winning s3,4,and 5 within 14 weeks, is still being added to today. Blitz was bought with the red pirate breeding in mind. Truth be told, we didn't think she'd perform as she does given how tight she is bred, but we were pleasantly surprised. The red pirate will add more Maloney blood to make it more ability prone. From there we will take what we think the best bitch is and breed to frozen semen from hollingsworth bull. Bull was tbe closest think to a tombstone redbaby dog one could get. Quite the looker as well. Also we had in mind to preserve the mayday bloodline as close to mayday as we could. Haunchday to blitz was the start. It made a 3/4 Bolio tombstone 1/4 Redboy-Jocko bitch with hollingsworth polly, dolly, bull, rtk crash, and gr. Ch. Hellbend and ch kinki all rolled into one. When we breed that bitch to gr. Ch. Lukane, we will effectively put lukane, baracuda, haunch all under one roof, with the product as a whole being 50%bolio tombstone, and 50% Redboy-Jocko... Just like mayday was, but with all his winning offspring within. Anyway, just give in some perspective on what we have planned

CrazyRed
05-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks. It's nice of you to say. I have always looked to do the breedings that others either don't think to make, won't make out of kennel blindness, or can't make because of means and or resources. A long time ago people said I was crazy when I made two trips to ft. Lauderdale to breed my mayday - blondie bitch to ch 357. Well, I was steadfast and machobuck was born. Since then I have established a bloodline around him and his legacy as a producer, not to mention his performance of winning s3,4,and 5 within 14 weeks, is still being added to today. Blitz was bought with the red pirate breeding in mind. Truth be told, we didn't think she'd perform as she does given how tight she is bred, but we were pleasantly surprised. The red pirate will add more Maloney blood to make it more ability prone. From there we will take what we think the best bitch is and breed to frozen semen from hollingsworth bull. Bull was tbe closest think to a tombstone redbaby dog one could get. Quite the looker as well. Also we had in mind to preserve the mayday bloodline as close to mayday as we could. Haunchday to blitz was the start. It made a 3/4 Bolio tombstone 1/4 Redboy-Jocko bitch with hollingsworth polly, dolly, bull, rtk crash, and gr. Ch. Hellbend and ch kinki all rolled into one. When we breed that bitch to gr. Ch. Lukane, we will effectively put lukane, baracuda, haunch all under one roof, with the product as a whole being 50%bolio tombstone, and 50% Redboy-Jocko... Just like mayday was, but with all his winning offspring within. Anyway, just give in some perspective on what we have planned

Great post and it's wonderful to see guys talk about their reason and their vision. What you guys have done with those dogs down from Machobuck is incredible and deserves much respect. I know success isn't new to you guys so it's no shock that you have continued with it. I know yall said no deposits until the pups are born but if you dont mind me asking if she has a quality sized litter and one becomes available how much would the pups be? Thanks again for the post.

scratchin dog
05-13-2013, 09:09 AM
Very nice!

bently
05-16-2013, 09:00 AM
RED PIRATE X MISS BLITZ
http://machobuck.com/Miss%20Hollingsworth.htm

nice evo, my buddy has some of the chalky red stuff from rellik kennels, and its working out nice for him. i would love to own some for my own but we like to go different ways

dpitbull
06-11-2013, 03:12 PM
very nice breeding hats off to that one I'd love to add one to my program