PDA

View Full Version : What y'all think bout this cross

realpitsnobull
05-09-2013, 03:13 PM
What up peps I may pick up this blood tomm http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=412699 what y'all think any info will help thanks

bently
05-13-2013, 06:56 PM
should turn out nice. my buddy owned a son off country x missy girl and he was very hot. good dog.

realpitsnobull
05-13-2013, 07:15 PM
should turn out nice. my buddy owned a son off country x missy girl and he was very hot. good dog.

Ok thanks was suppose to get it fri but dude sd papers was in the mail told him to call me when they come and I will be there so we will see he sd he wld mail them but I need it all at once he said they may be gone but I don't need the blood but I think I cld use it

CrazyRed
05-14-2013, 04:58 AM
Tried the old papers in the mail lie lol. I'd rather a guy tell me he dont register or would sign off on single registration then lie to me about something as silly as papers. For one I wouldn't purchase a dog from somebody I dont trust anyway so the paper means nothing to me as I wouldnt register it anyway unless I was putting the puppy in a show.

realpitsnobull
05-14-2013, 05:51 AM
Haha true not sure if he is lying but we will see anyway every dog on my yard has papers and not going to change now but he does not own the sire just the female so I will give him a few more days before a say he was lying BFKC papers don't take long to get to you and if u in NC even faster Mr MIMS be on it! Pups 4 months or so he shld have bye now or any day but like I sd don't need the blood just think I cld use it that all

scratchin dog
05-14-2013, 08:19 AM
I would be wary, sounds like some b.s.

realpitsnobull
05-14-2013, 03:13 PM
I would be wary, sounds like some b.s.

U may be right man will let y'all know if he call back with the papers

tasoschatz
05-15-2013, 03:01 AM
Woman.

realpitsnobull
05-15-2013, 02:46 PM
Woman.

A women owns the dam i did tlk with her but the one I talk to about the papers in the mail was a man.