PDA

View Full Version : SDR and ADBA

Czar
05-20-2013, 01:34 PM
Couple of questions here: 1. Is garners rosco registered to the adba??...I kno he is SDR but wanted to kno if he is adba also

2. I have a breeding that I'm doing and one is adba and the other is SDR, can somebody explain to me the procedure to register the litter under one registry when both of the hounds are under two separate registry??

Thanks

Officially Retired
05-20-2013, 02:45 PM
I do not know this for a fact, but I believe that dogs who have Frisco in them passed a certain age are not recognized by the ADBA.

Czar
05-20-2013, 03:14 PM
I do not know this for a fact, but I believe that dogs who have Frisco in them passed a certain age are not recognized by the ADBA.

Rosco does not have frisco in him, he is a Cardenas dog (tbud)

splash747
05-22-2013, 06:09 AM
first, certificates must show you are the owner. choose the registry you wish to use, if it's the ADBA...single register the SDR registered animal and once you recieve new certificate (ADBA), register your litter or vice versa. you can always call the registries as well.

thefoodchain
05-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Yes splash 747 is correct, the process is not that difficult to get done. And the whole SDR came about by Tom Garner himself. The ABDA was asking for DNA proof which he(TG) was willing to comply with but they (ABDA) wouldn't or couldn't make an absolute assurance that these wouldn't be released in the hands of people meaning him a expensive legal battle in the courts. So he said FU¤K that I'll start my own for my own. Not none of the second shooter in the grassy Knowles conspiracy theories running rampant. True story.

BULLDOG ANONYMOUS
12-30-2014, 04:05 PM
GARNER ROSCOE is ADBA, SDR and WWR i own dogs off Roscoe, if I had too pick a registry i would go with WWR