PDA

View Full Version : AT STUD SELECT FEMALES ONLY

Cuzzo
05-30-2013, 06:25 AM
One WORD "BULLDOG" THROWING THE SAME HIS LOCATION IS NC FEE $700 FIRM...not at public stud just to select bitches only... http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=21665

ToTheDogs
05-30-2013, 06:40 PM
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=451912 ONE WORD "BULLDOG" THROWING THE SAME HIS LOCATION IS NC FEE $700 FIRM... IM LOOKING TO BREED HIM TO TIGHT BREED BOLIO GYPS FOR PUPS...GET IT WHILE YOU CAN NOT AT STUD LONG....

That's a well bred dog you have there sir!

Cuzzo
05-30-2013, 07:33 PM
@tothedogs thanks ...

TONBK
06-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Very nicely put together. Hap was a non producer. Like to use him in some future breedings.

Officially Retired
06-03-2013, 09:53 AM
How bout gettin off yer azz and entering the pedigree + photos here, on this database? ;)

Full instructions (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/content.php?232)

Cuzzo
06-04-2013, 05:53 AM
How bout gettin off yer azz and entering the pedigree + photos here, on this database? ;)

Full instructions (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/content.php?232) got of my azz but I will tell you jack with no disrespect its a pain in the ass trying to add just one pedigree cause a lot of dogs is not in your data base I think that you should spend the time to put more of known dogs in your data base after all we do pay for a scipt... its like we helping you do your job 10 years down the road the people would have made your job easy cause data base would be full of dogs so again with no disrespect have a good day .... staygame.

evolutionkennels
06-04-2013, 06:07 AM
Errrrr. How do you think fedsonline got thier pedigrees inputed?

Officially Retired
06-04-2013, 06:16 AM
got of my azz but I will tell you jack with no disrespect its a pain in the ass trying to add just one pedigree cause a lot of dogs is not in your data base I think that you should spend the time to put more of known dogs in your data base after all we do pay for a scipt... its like we helping you do your job 10 years down the road the people would have made your job easy cause data base would be full of dogs so again with no disrespect have a good day .... staygame.

You say "I" should spend more time doing work here? Wow.

Um, I spent more time than you can fathom creating this entire web presence, including paying my brother $20,000 to create programming the most complete, fully-functional database on the planet for me. That's about a 1.6 years' worth of time, effort, and money so far--and still counting. I also spent more hours than you can possibly imagine creating articles, DVDs, etc. (not to mention responding to posts, questions, etc., including yours) ... about 2 decades' worth of time/effort so far ... trying to give folks the best APBT information on the planet. And I continuously upload material here for everyone's benefit, not to mention make tweaks and add features behind the scenes that you don't even have a clue. Oh yeah, and I have also put in several hundred dogs in here that weren't mine.

So, with that said, my sincere apologies for your grave inconvenience in having to enter a few of your own dogs (and their ancestors) in here ... I guess you think "I" should be entering-in your dogs for you :rolleyes: ... and hope you didn't hurt yourself in the process of doing it yourself :embarrassed: ... but, hey, thanks for getting off yer azz and doing so :hatsoff:

You might find that, after you get off yer ass and do this same procedure several times, adding all the dogs that you have, and especially if you really take the time to plug-in all the information (photos, etc.), that you will have the best resource possible to keep records with and pull vital statistical information from :idea:

Which is the whole freakin point :lol:

Cheers,

Jack

BTW, your dog looks great now that he's finally in here, and feel free to add more photos if you like. It will only help you with your stud service and just make using the site more fun for you :mrgreen: