PDA

View Full Version : SUPPLIES

nightwalker
01-03-2012, 02:33 PM
WE CUSTOM BUILD A FINE PARTING STICK FROM MAPLE HICKORY OR OAK YOUR CHOICE, 100% STAINLESS STEEL COLLAR SWIVELS, AND SOME OF THE FINEST CONCRETE BOWLS YOU WILL EVER SEE. WE DONT BUILD THESE BUT HAVE ACCESS TO THE BEST DAMN DOGHOUSES WE HAVE EVER SEEN, AND WE HAVE HAD DOGS FOR OVER 30 YRS! CAN TEXT PICS TO ANY PHONE IF INTERESTED,, TRY THE PM OR E-MAIL AT ANARCHYKENNELS@YAHOO.COM-- QUALITY IN ALL THAT WE DO!

nightwalker
01-03-2012, 02:35 PM
SORRY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS ALL LOWER CASE SHOULD READ anarchykennels@yahoo.com thanks again

dtakennels
01-03-2012, 03:35 PM
nightwalker can you send pics of everything you have to my email....

dtakennels@yahoo.com

thanks DTA.....

nightwalker
01-03-2012, 07:31 PM
sorry guys still stuck in the last century! don't know how to post or e-mail pics but I have a nice phone and can text u pics {my son showed me how} just leave a number in the message box or my e-mail and no I do not have a web site thanks

redmistkennel
01-03-2012, 07:53 PM
you should be able to send from a phone to an email.

TwinPineCombine
01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Could you pm me a price list?

nightwalker
01-14-2012, 01:59 PM
all breaksticks are $10,00 any wood, can do custom designs as well, concrete bowls are $10.00 weigh just under 50 lbs! and holds right at 1 and 1/2 gallons--- our 100% stainless steel swivels are $15.00 each and were featured by IK on the "other "site the dog houses are the double door with a removable partion in side these suckers are a full 2" thick with super heavy fiberglass inside and out filled with blown in expandable foam insulation, hinged lids for easy acess and all corners are very neatly wrapped in metal oru large {2 door model} is $195.00 and a smaller single door version is $149,00 again I do not know how to post pics but can and will text to a phone,, we had a death in the fam last week so I am behind but should contact everyone in the next 24 hrs thanks ANARCHY----- OH YEAH--- WE DO HAVE SOME AWESOME PUPS!!!

scary
01-14-2012, 06:06 PM
all breaksticks are $10,00 any wood, can do custom designs as well, concrete bowls are $10.00 weigh just under 50 lbs! and holds right at 1 and 1/2 gallons--- our 100% stainless steel swivels are $15.00 each and were featured by IK on the "other "site the dog houses are the double door with a removable partion in side these suckers are a full 2" thick with super heavy fiberglass inside and out filled with blown in expandable foam insulation, hinged lids for easy acess and all corners are very neatly wrapped in metal oru large {2 door model} is $195.00 and a smaller single door version is $149,00 again I do not know how to post pics but can and will text to a phone,, we had a death in the fam last week so I am behind but should contact everyone in the next 24 hrs thanks ANARCHY----- OH YEAH--- WE DO HAVE SOME AWESOME PUPS!!!

nightwalker
01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
just a note to say thanks for posting the pics for me! and please note the swivel in the pic IS A USED ONE that is 5 years old! when they get in this shape or before it is time to repair or replace them we can replace the entire eye bolt for only 5 or 6 bucks giving you basicly a new swivel thanks again will hopefully be loading pics of the dog houses and concrete bowls tomorrow, we are in southern Ky and can ship all smaller items houses and bowls must be picked up

scary
01-21-2012, 06:06 AM
Hey guys here's a few pics of his dog house

scary
01-21-2012, 06:07 AM
Here is another picture

scary
01-21-2012, 06:11 AM
The divder can be taken out for those warm summer months

bgblok68
01-21-2012, 05:02 PM
Thanks for posting the pics Scary. Pretty close to what I build for mine.

nightwalker
01-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks to Scary for posting the pics as you can tell this one is in use! they measure 48' long 32' deep [FRONT TO BACK] AND ARE APPROX 26 ' TALL WILL ACCOMODATE LARGE DOGS EASILY, they are a full 2' thick with expandable foam insulation,, and cover ed in super thick commercial strenght fiberglass inside and out. all corners are neatly wrapped in metal and it has a hinged lid for easy cleaning, SORRY FOR THE MESS! WE HAVE HAD TORENTIAL DOWN POURS . WE HAVE TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERY SHAPE AND STLYE HOUSE KNOW TO MAN OVER THE LAST 25 YRS AND TO DATE THESE ARE THE BEST WE HAVE EVER USED.