PDA

View Full Version : CH Black Beast

rsmalls
06-27-2013, 09:24 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=16738

I've decided to open him to public stud. He's getting older and I have bred him to all of my gyps. He is showing to be a good producer so far.
Thank you.

CrazyRed
06-27-2013, 06:53 PM
is Deva a red red nosed gyp? Trying to recall if that was the same gyp i seen before.

rsmalls
06-27-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm not sure of her color. I'll ask for you.

ponchday
07-05-2013, 07:39 PM
evolutionkennels
07-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Let me tell you something. That dog is a BULLDOG. I drove him down from nc to Houston. Saw him go back to back in one night at the same spot that Machobuck won #5. However, there is zero percent chance that dog is out of Hap. Ed Mullins son Danny came clean and admitted that the dog being bred was Stomper Jr. All of those dogs were out of Stomper Jr. When Kramarski got him he was sterile. Donny Holcombe sold him Hap as a sterile dog. NOT ONE OFF THOSE HUNDREDS OF DOGS WERE OUT OF HAP. The real sire to ALL of those dogs is Wilkerson's Stomper Jr. A double bred Stomper dog. He is bred excellent. Half redboy and half Jeep. The ped Id on the other website is 421638. Anyone with any questions, contact Ed Mullins

rsmalls
07-12-2013, 09:24 AM
^ The above post is what I am now believing to be the truth of this matter. After talking to people in Hap's region that were familiar with his age and condition before leaving and being bred to deva, there is no way Hap sired this and many other litters that are accredited to him. Thank you EK and others.

RHC
07-15-2013, 08:16 PM
That would explain when I was supposed to take my double bred daughter of Frisco to breed to Hap Bob called me a few days before and cancelled the breeding. Then after that would not answer my phone calls.

ragedog10
07-16-2013, 09:09 PM
I had a daughter of Hap in the late 90's, always wondered how Beast was off Hap all these yrs later. But he is a bulldog who is throwing and correction to his ped has been made so breed to him he's a bulldog. Yis Ole Man

bently
07-18-2013, 08:01 AM
I would love to add this to my program but just not right timing. I have rebuilt my yard and have young dogs. But I want be to far away from it my buddy just got a son of tango, and hopefully they all make us proud

rsmalls
07-18-2013, 08:27 AM
I had a daughter of Hap in the late 90's, always wondered how Beast was off Hap all these yrs later. But he is a bulldog who is throwing and correction to his ped has been made so breed to him he's a bulldog. Yis Ole Man
Yes, he is definitely producing. Thank you, Ole Man.

rsmalls
07-18-2013, 08:29 AM
I would love to add this to my program but just not right timing. I have rebuilt my yard and have young dogs. But I want be to far away from it my buddy just got a son of tango, and hopefully they all make us proud
Bently, how is the Tango pup bred on the bottom?

bently
07-18-2013, 04:34 PM
not for sure. I will have to call him and see. will let u know though