PDA

View Full Version : The Big Barbeque party that went down today.

CYJ
07-27-2013, 11:48 AM
To all those that made the Big cook out up in N. C. Hope all had a great time. I was going but at the last minute had to change my plans. By God's will my health is improving, hope to have some of this weight off me by the Fall. Just finished a MRI, next month will know if a back surgery will get me back on my feet.

Plan to try and make the next nearest dog show coming up and any future get together. Hated missing this event and the previous dog show Matt was judging. Was going with Truett and Mc Daniel. They were planning on going. To any one that attended let us know how good a time you had. Cheers

PS: Soon I plan to walk across a large farm field to my next door unknown Neighbor. Ask him where he got all them Dere Bulldogs. LOL I started hearing some barking a few months ago, I know a bull dog bark when I hear it. He does not know at one time I had ten times more dogs than he has. Looks to have about 5 or 8 dogs. To bad he showed up this late in my life. Could have used a younger fellow to help out back then. LOL Until

Eliman
07-27-2013, 01:20 PM
Damn hate i missed the BBQ.... Best of luck CYJ on the MRI and the surgery if its necessary stay up

RoughNeck

sam i am
07-27-2013, 09:43 PM
Due to work I couldn't attend, not enough notice. If it happens next year i'll be there.

CYJ
07-28-2013, 10:10 AM
Ditto sam I am, same for me if the Lord willing. Like that picture of Two Eyes. There is a dog man I talked to recently. That says he has one of the last living inbred line bred Two Eyes bitches. He sent me a picture of his bitch dog. Looked like a clone of Two Eyes.

sam i am
07-28-2013, 04:17 PM
I need her in my program Lol!! Man i love two eyes i have some stuff line-bred on that blood but not that tight. Your right the look is uniform i got some good pics of two eyes and his dam and the only change to my hounds is coat color. i kick myself in the butt to this day i was offered a pair of pups and only took one, the other rascal had that two eyes stomper look all the way down to the tip of his tail..

When those pups turned 13 months was when i realized that i should have took them both, and to have old stomper and two eye in the flesh would have been awesome..Besides all reports are that the brother is a easy keeper and the one i got is a total nutcase and i love him.. Damn, Lol i've got sidetrack i've heard good things about the barbeque party hopefully we'll make next year!!!!!!