PDA

View Full Version : Genuine pedgree's or Fake

Bullman
07-29-2013, 03:28 AM
I am wondering can any dog men or ladies reply to my question here.

Nedovic sedjan (Nedovic Knl's) his ped's seem too good to be through he is based in Serbia, these ped's and dog's are attractive to me.
I have inserted a ped of a dog here on this site Cupovic's Eli which I am considering and other dog's from these kennel's.

I am just getting back into dog's and have a good brood bitch and she can back up her pedgree which is most important.
the name of my bitch is Stoneline knl's vixen.

I am also considering buying frozen semen off Evulation knl's xena which I have no doubt to be a through dog and dog man.
I think this dog would also suit my dame.

I dont think any of us want to be reading fake pedgree's ect, not in this century, the past is gone, but we can and fix and expose thing's now.

I am in the process doing my own investigation at the moment and will post the truth.

AmberLamps
07-29-2013, 05:35 AM
Fake (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?1330-Attn-european-kennels&highlight=nedovic)

DLDTommy
07-29-2013, 07:37 AM
Fake (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/showthread.php?1330-Attn-european-kennels&highlight=nedovic) FAKE INDEED.

gameday
08-12-2013, 08:30 PM
I am wondering can any dog men or ladies reply to my question here.

Nedovic sedjan (Nedovic Knl's) his ped's seem too good to be through he is based in Serbia, these ped's and dog's are attractive to me.
I have inserted a ped of a dog here on this site Cupovic's Eli which I am considering and other dog's from these kennel's.

I am just getting back into dog's and have a good brood bitch and she can back up her pedgree which is most important.
the name of my bitch is Stoneline knl's vixen.

I am also considering buying frozen semen off Evulation knl's xena which I have no doubt to be a through dog and dog man.
I think this dog would also suit my dame.

I dont think any of us want to be reading fake pedgree's ect, not in this century, the past is gone, but we can and fix and expose thing's now.

I am in the process doing my own investigation at the moment and will post the truth.

He is a known BULLSHIT ARTIST!!.i wouldnt be spending one cent with such a lieng piece of shit.save your money.
The reason why his peds seem to good to be true, is because they are to good to be true!

Bullman
08-13-2013, 02:16 AM
I believe you, and i am taking note on what people are saying and I agree.......

evolutionkennels
08-13-2013, 05:14 AM
I believe you, and i am taking note on what people are saying and I agree.......

Are you kidding me? Not only are they fake.... He doesn't even own dogs. He has frozen semen from Dibo, rascal, snooty, Mayday, machobuck, baracuda.... Lmao... Like someone else told me, he is nit only a conn artist, but his world revolves around pink elefants and fairies. He's insane, and not in a good way.

drz
09-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Nedovic Sedjan? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EWO
09-06-2013, 07:18 PM
I would be weary of sending money. The peds look like a stretch to me. But, if you must, I have six week old pups off Bolio bred to a Mayday daughter who was out of QOH. Make checks payable to EWO, @ 'got yo money and gone' kennels. Only if you have a lot to give away. EWO