PDA

View Full Version : BSBK SOUTH'S seek and destroy male is up for stud. mayday mayday

Barnstormer Bulldogs
08-26-2013, 05:19 AM
my kennel partner in the south and I are put are seek and destroy male up for stud for $600 http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=24266 or if we like your female we will work out a pup deal

Badboy Kennel
09-01-2013, 06:13 PM
Man before u try in stud a dog out u must first know how it's bread.i shot u a pm on ped trying to school u.i owned both mother and Dad so I know first hand how they are bread.faceoff was off of tazz to casha.Doomsday bread as stated.

Badboy Kennel
09-01-2013, 06:20 PM
I went ahead and fixed it for u.Now it's right.YIS.:hatsoff:

Barnstormer Bulldogs
09-01-2013, 07:00 PM
thanks man I was just going of how I was told how the dog was bred. I personal don't own that dog but my partner in the sip owns him and has his papers. i am guys with bully squad and he told me that is how he is bred

Badboy Kennel
09-02-2013, 10:06 AM
thanks man I was just going of how I was told how the dog was bred. I personal don't own that dog but my partner in the sip owns him and has his papers. i am guys with bully squad and he told me that is how he is bred He got them from me and I seen u had it up wrong so I thought I would help.Take care and stay safe.YIS.