PDA

View Full Version : ? For Jack

Icedogger
01-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Jack when SilverBack is gone hope that isn't anytime soon, but just curious who will be your new Flag Ship dog? Or will you retire and get some of that traveling and photography done you've always spoke about. Just a question that came to me when I read Silverback was 10 time must be flying by I was thinking he was 5 or 6

Officially Retired
01-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Jack when SilverBack is gone hope that isn't anytime soon, but just curious who will be your new Flag Ship dog? Or will you retire and get some of that traveling and photography done you've always spoke about. Just a question that came to me when I read Silverback was 10 time must be flying by I was thinking he was 5 or 6

Beowulf and Amazon are going to be my future house dogs ... but I will always keep a lil sumthin good on the side :D

Icedogger
01-04-2012, 02:51 PM
That's good to hear and thanks for the responce.

wsci225
01-22-2012, 07:31 PM

Beowulf and Amazon are going to be my future house dogs ... but I will always keep a lil sumthin good on the side :D

what makes them good enough to be breed. is it just because it is off sliverback not starting anything just a rookie trying to learn

Officially Retired
01-23-2012, 05:18 AM
what makes them good enough to be breed. is it just because it is off sliverback not starting anything just a rookie trying to learn

Hmm, since you say you're not trying to start anything, I think it should be pointed out that I never said anything about breeding, I said they were going to be my next house dogs :mrgreen:

Secondly, the proper verb tense in your sentence is bred, not breed, so before you can effectively understand the intricacies of breeding principles, it would be helpful if you would first make an effort to use and conjugate the infinitive verb "to breed" properly. Now, you may think I am being a wise-ass here, and perhaps to some degree I am, but there is also truth in the idea that understanding terminology is the key to understanding and using the principles that said terminology describes effectively.

That being said, I will keep it simple and say that I have selected these pups because I like them ... and for over 2 decades now, what "I like" tends to prove to be the best in the litter, as this fact has consistently replicated over time. Of course, it is possible that "this time" I am wrong, and that the pups I have selected will grow up to be duds ... but I doubt that very much ;)

Jack

BIGFLA73
01-23-2012, 06:41 AM
JACK , DO YOU STILL HAVE THE WHITE WOLF PUP ? I LIKE HIM A GREAT DEAL .

Officially Retired
01-23-2012, 06:50 AM
White Wolf was a really neat pup, but he and the sister Night Howler went to Indonesia.

Dude has 6 Silverback pups now :)