PDA

View Full Version : >>>))) DISCLAIMER (((<<<

Officially Retired
01-04-2012, 01:36 PM
[center:dj6q7spz]Disclaimer[/center:dj6q7spz]

Be it known that I, John A. Koerner II (aka: California Jack, aka: Vise-Grip Kennels, aka: The Pit Bull Bible), do NOT claim to be a veterinarian, and I certainly don’t claim to be qualified to give veterinary advice, nor will I dispense any medications for you. I am not attempting to practice veterinary medicine in this book or to pass myself off as a licensed veterinarian here on this website. Nor do I claim that the information I provide in any of my writings will guarantee that any dog will be benefitted in any way. All I claim is that I will provide the best possible information I know of—however, you, the reader and/or the purchaser of my book, and/or the reader of my Blog, Forum, or Website hereby agree that any information I provide is given by me solely as an alternative for those people to consider, who either cannot afford veterinary care for their dog(s), or professional consultation, and/or who do not have access to veterinary facilities at the time. By reading or utilizing any information I provide—you, the reader and/or the purchaser of my book, “The Pit Bull Bible,” and/or the reader of my Blog, Forum, or Website understand that I am not acting as a veterinarian and therefore you, the reader will be utilizing any information I provide at your own risk to your own animal(s).

Further, you, the reader and/or the purchaser of this book, agree to waive any and all rights, claims, causes of action, and/or any other allegations of injury, property damage, and/or emotional distress against John A. Koerner II, California Jack, Vise-Grip Kennels, The Pit Bull Bible, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “John Koerner, etc.”), and/or its owner, affiliated entities, associates, partners, printers, publishers, etc. Further, you, the reader/user of any provided information contained herein agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless John Koerner, etc., against any and all such rights, claims, causes of action, and/or any other allegations of injury, property damage, and/or emotional distress against John Koerner, etc. You, the reader/utilizer of any provided information in this website or book, agree to use said information at your own risk to your own animal(s), with the full and total understanding that no guarantee or warranty is being made here, nor that whatever information that is being provided will work. By reading, and/or using the information provided by John Koerner, etc., you, the purchaser, reader, and/or user of this provided information fully understand the above and again agree to utilize this information at your own risk to your own animal(s).

Moreover, the information contained in this book and on this website is not intended in any way to endorse or encourage any business, group, or individual to conduct any illegal activities with any animal. This book and this website were created to educate folks as to how to best raise their dogs, and how to maximize any dog’s physical condition and lifespan, as well as how to treat any dog that becomes sick or wounded. Said information has merely been created in this book for the benefit of dogs who become sick, and/or who suffer severe trauma, for whatever LEGAL reason, as a means of assistance to LIFE and HEALTH, where a party does not have access to veterinary care. Again, I expressly make no claim to be a veterinarian, and the information I provide is nothing but a “layman’s guide,” and the conditioning information I provide is being provided solely as a “layman’s general guide” to prepare for any LEGAL event, where optimal condition is required.

Finally, while illegal activities are in fact discussed, analyzed, and even counseled in some sections, it is always being done with the caveat that one should NOT conduct these activities at all, but “if” they’re going to anyway, then the correct procedures are discussed. The overall thrust of the written material being herein offered for free or for sale is not intended to promote, encourage, or endorse any illegal activity(ies) or to violate the Animal Welfare Acts of 1976 or any state, federal, or local laws either—these activities are merely being discussed on a philosophical level. As such, any information or statements that may appear to endorse any illegal activity, should be viewed simply as my right to express my view under the protection of my 5th Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech and Expression, at the theory level, and should not be viewed as any attempt on my part at promoting, organizing, or encouraging any kind of wrongdoing whatsoever.