PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Machobuck x Haunchette

evolutionkennels
09-23-2013, 12:25 PM
http://www.machobuck.com/Mr.Machobuck%20X%20Haunchette.jpg
http://www.machobuck.com/Mr.Machobuck%20X%20Haunchette.HTM

Mixing the vise grip with hollingsworth dolly and polly with gr. Ch. Buck. On the yellow side... A little waccamaw, a little burns, daisy Mae, and awesome baby ROM. 50% Bolio Tombstone and 50% Redboy-Jocko. Line breeding at its best with a low inbreeding coefficient. Should be nothing short of exceptional

ToTheDogs
09-23-2013, 10:20 PM
How old is that gyp?

evolutionkennels
09-24-2013, 07:11 AM
16 months old. Not for sale though, nothing can stay with her, very good finish. We'll get this breeding and she's off to the races with her active owner in Mid West. Get a few W's with her and she'll be ready for some frozen semen

ToTheDogs
09-24-2013, 11:58 AM
I remember haunchday as a pup. I tried to buy him as a 3 year old when he was on the west coast. Its too bad nobody took him hog hunting cause he could have definitely been the next great mayday hound. Never was really took on a long hunt. But his ability to catch sure was there. Im glad they finally got him to breed instead acting crazy. All the time. Not of fan of the mb stuff ( no offense) but if that bitch turns out I do think that is a nice breeding and will work well and fix some of the things I've seen with the inbred buck/mb dogs. That yellow sassy breeding is the shit though. I did a similar breeding by breeding a double bred daughter of deadlift pure rbj to a inbred son of amboss. And those are the best dogs I've had. Is that youtube video at the dog show of haunch or haunchday? He looks a lot thicker than haunchday last time I seen him. Yellow sassy/bull to haunch would be the fuckin truth.

evolutionkennels
09-24-2013, 07:31 PM
I remember haunchday as a pup. I tried to buy him as a 3 year old when he was on the west coast. Its too bad nobody took him hog hunting cause he could have definitely been the next great mayday hound. Never was really took on a long hunt. But his ability to catch sure was there. Im glad they finally got him to breed instead acting crazy. All the time. Not of fan of the mb stuff ( no offense) but if that bitch turns out I do think that is a nice breeding and will work well and fix some of the things I've seen with the inbred buck/mb dogs. That yellow sassy breeding is the shit though. I did a similar breeding by breeding a double bred daughter of deadlift pure rbj to a inbred son of amboss. And those are the best dogs I've had. Is that youtube video at the dog show of haunch or haunchday? He looks a lot thicker than haunchday last time I seen him. Yellow sassy/bull to haunch would be the fuckin truth.

That is Haunchday in the video. The problem with Haunchday was he was just too intense and too flocking big. Just so hard to handle. I mean.. He's 70 pounds lean. Ans when he gets fired up..... nothing can hold him. The worst of all is hes a sorry ass stud dog. No INTENTIONS of mounting. He wants to kill kill kill, and3hourstrying to hold a 70 pound lean dog to breed was just too much. Machobuck dogs bring a certain finish to the table that very few strains have. You gotta get it right though. I dont recommend at all breeding ANY strain of Gr.Ch.buck tight ..Machobuck included. I only like 25% Buck in the working product. Ideally, 25% Buck for abilityand finish, 25% Hollingsworth for durability , body, and gameness, and 50% Redboy-Jocko adding air, defense, plan B,C, and D.. along with mouth due to the outcross. This is just my opinion. This is why I like this breeding so much.. it follows that principle. The blood is there, the inbreeding coeficient is low, and both parents do what they are suppose to do. For the future, I will breed Machobuck frozen semen to the Bull-Yellow Sassy gyp.... it's gonna rock and roll

And Haunchette will be bred to my Yellowbull male out of Bull and Sassy down the road , but shes gotta get a few W's . She has her daddys intensity MINUS the size (relief)