PDA

View Full Version : In three months I will need a transporter from Oklahoma to Pennsylvania

Foxman
09-24-2013, 05:27 AM
I have a Yearling male that is going to be shipped to Pennsylvania. I'm in Central Oklahoma. This will happen in around three monthis from the last of September 2013. This male is a little to wild to send on a plane. He has no scars and likes humans but puts on a show when he sees another dog. So I'm a little afraid to try to send him by air. If he is put in the Cargo room with another dog he will raise cain big time. My question is. Are there still any transporters who will transport. I'd like to do this on the up and up with health certificate and all. I will furnish a letter to the transporter that this dog isn't being sold to fight. The man receiving the dog will also give the transporter a letter in advance that he is not buying the dog to fight. Our signatures will be on both letters. All of this will be done to protect ourselves and the Transporter. Any help will be appreciated when that time comes. I know it is a little early but I am thinking ahead. I believe All transporter should use this plan and not haul any scarred up dogs.. Please and Thanks. Randy Fox randyfox70@yahoo.com