PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everyone

Supercharged99
01-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Every Time I look out my front door and back windows and drive miles down my drive and visit the acres and see my hound I thank my family and the ones they got their hound from. Thanks to the Colby family carver family and Boudreaux family along with many many more thank you to the new dog man out there for keeping the hound tried and true and the men that cull the best thing you can do. Thank you to the men that carry on true and tested performing hunter hound and thank you men and women for breeding only best to best and good to best to keep the traits alive. Thank you to the bull-dog world and this is my thanks since feel awfully darn good and thankful for what I have what I run and what I appreciate for a long time come.

David

Officially Retired
01-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Every Time I look out my front door and back windows and drive miles down my drive and visit the acres and see my hound I thank my family and the ones they got their hound from. Thanks to the Colby family carver family and Boudreaux family along with many many more thank you to the new dog man out there for keeping the hound tried and true and the men that cull the best thing you can do. Thank you to the men that carry on true and tested performing hunter hound and thank you men and women for breeding only best to best and good to best to keep the traits alive. Thank you to the bull-dog world and this is my thanks since feel awfully darn good and thankful for what I have what I run and what I appreciate for a long time come.
David

Nice to see someone feeling that good about what he has. That is pretty much what it's all about.

Supercharged99
01-04-2012, 07:17 PM
I feel all dogmen out there that started the lines deserve the respect and thanks for the wonder animal they have pushed for years to make great and the great dogs that have produced well and better than themselves deserve top notch recognition as well. You jack also deserve to be thanked as well for the poncho hound that has left his mark in reproduction and his grand-offspring that have good producing skills as well so thanks to you jack for a good line despite what some haters like to say. a good dog man and his good dog make all the difference in the world much respect to all working kennel hands and owners and breeders that do right by their hound