PDA

View Full Version : Poncho/Kitana

CrazyRed
10-11-2013, 06:35 AM
A buddy of mines has this dog up for stud, a real good dog who has showed he still got it even though he didnt get to go out and do it.. Bred very well and has heart and some style for sure...

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=1578

He can be reached jacktice023@gmail.com or you can PM your contact info and i will forward it on to him.. He not looking to get rich or make money he honestly prefers pup deals because he wants him to get bred, I dont think there is a better board to post this on besides this one. If you guys have any Poncho or Poncho family bred dogs, please contact him and get 'er done.

MISTER
11-20-2013, 04:37 PM
GOOD ONE

Handsome84
12-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Nice

MRBLUEPRINT
01-24-2014, 06:19 PM
:appl:

MRBLUEPRINT
01-26-2014, 12:18 PM
His owner is a heck of a good guy, honest and straight up. I'm looking forward to getting something down here off Charllo myself and we've been talking about crossing him into my Jake/Fargo/Baby Lively stuff as well.

MISTER
03-26-2014, 06:55 PM
CHARLLO

Hushman
04-19-2014, 10:20 AM
Yes sir good dog n Gunz is straight up n as honest as they get.Can't go wrong here

MISTER
07-22-2014, 02:07 PM
CHARLLO IS CLOSED FOR STUD

MISTER
09-15-2015, 04:09 PM
Charllo is open for a limited time, want to breed him back into his family as the breedings that's been done are showing tons of ability, solid punch, and big motors. They are also trying to finish so I figure it's time to run him back the poncho family or even silverback females... No stud fee is required as I want some of the pups too lol, if I know you then a hand shake will suffice if I don't know you a deposit will be required then when I receive my pups your deposit will be returned and i'll sign all paperwork. He's adba and aadr registered

Redline Kennels
02-04-2016, 09:16 PM
What is the location of this dog ?

MISTER
02-09-2016, 05:49 AM
Northeast

CrazyRed
02-12-2016, 09:08 AM
Nice Dog

a damn good one

MISTER
02-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Will breed him one or two times off the yard for pups.. Would really like to breed him to a poncho bitch or a silverback bitch for pups

Officially Retired
02-13-2016, 04:23 PM
Will breed him one or two times off the yard for pups.. Would really like to breed him to a poncho bitch or a silverback bitch for pups

I think you have good taste :mrgreen:

The Poncho/Kitana dogs had the punch, AND the gameness, but not the moves.

The heavy Poncho dogs have the moves, AND the gameness, but (typically) not the punch.

The Silverback dogs have the moves, AND the gameness, AND the finish, but (typically) not the punch.

If you add the Poncho/Mayday to the Silverback dogs, I think (if "The Force" is with you) you have the shot to get an ACE ... with EVERYTHING ...

The "worst" you'll get is more smart, talented, deeply-game dogs ... but you have a very real chance to get a World Beater if the "genetic deck" gets shuffled just right :D

loot
02-15-2016, 03:39 AM
I can see that.

Redline Kennels
02-15-2016, 04:08 AM

I have this bitch she is about 7 but one hell of a bitch. If your interested we may make it happen.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_dogs_profile.php?dog_id=43008

CrazyRed
02-15-2016, 06:43 AM
I have this bitch she is about 7 but one hell of a bitch. If your interested we may make it happen.

Should be nice, I would raise one off this breeding if yall get it done. I'll text him and let him know

MISTER
02-15-2016, 07:45 AM
I think you have good taste :mrgreen:

The Poncho/Kitana dogs had the punch, AND the gameness, but not the moves.

The heavy Poncho dogs have the moves, AND the gameness, but (typically) not the punch.

The Silverback dogs have the moves, AND the gameness, AND the finish, but (typically) not the punch.

If you add the Poncho/Mayday to the Silverback dogs, I think (if "The Force" is with you) you have the shot to get an ACE ... with EVERYTHING ...

The "worst" you'll get is more smart, talented, deeply-game dogs ... but you have a very real chance to get a World Beater if the "genetic deck" gets shuffled just right :D

Jack this my goal and why I wanna make that happen... However Charllo can move and is a wizard on the head particularly the face and muzzle... I've attempted to make this type of breeding a few times but guys simply bullshit when we have the chance to possibly create something special.. We'll see what the future holds tho I'm not gonna give up on it lol..

MISTER
02-15-2016, 07:47 AM

Simply give me a holla and we can possibly do something

CrazyRed
02-15-2016, 09:06 AM
Jack this my goal and why I wanna make that happen... However Charllo can move and is a wizard on the head particularly the face and muzzle... I've attempted to make this type of breeding a few times but guys simply bullshit when we have the chance to possibly create something special.. We'll see what the future holds tho I'm not gonna give up on it lol..

Bro, I love everything you're doing with him and I know for certain that once you do these breedings it will take off and I can't wait.

MISTER
02-16-2016, 06:31 AM
Bro, I love everything you're doing with him and I know for certain that once you do these breedings it will take off and I can't wait.

I've done all outcrosses with him and the results are very nice. We got some slick, finishing dogs with real good air tanks. I really like his son Mister Angus Jack that fool will do big damage early and often lol.... It's time to take him back to his roots tho to lock in the great traits of this line of dogs. When we bred Charllo x Miss Poncha we were excited but sadly it wasn't meant to be.....

To those who have them Gorilla bitches bring one, hell sell me one I'll buy a Silverback bitch that way I can make the breeding and keep all the pups myself lol...

CrazyRed
02-17-2016, 04:21 AM
I've done all outcrosses with him and the results are very nice. We got some slick, finishing dogs with real good air tanks. I really like his son Mister Angus Jack that fool will do big damage early and often lol.... It's time to take him back to his roots tho to lock in the great traits of this line of dogs. When we bred Charllo x Miss Poncha we were excited but sadly it wasn't meant to be.....

To those who have them Gorilla bitches bring one, hell sell me one I'll buy a Silverback bitch that way I can make the breeding and keep all the pups myself lol...

Bro I'm right along with you for the long ride, if I can get one myself i'll give to you for free just to see your vision through.